How it goes... well?

Nathaniel always thought something was wrong with Adrien and Alya... He wasn't sure why but even before Mari began to date Lila they were just... Weird to him, he asked Marc about it and he agreed "I'm not sure but... He feels like something happened to them at some point and they changed since then" he explained but that didn't help him at all so he decided to turn to Luka, he was certain that Juleka's brother would have an idea about what was wrong with them, as a result he tried his best to find the quiet guy and go talk to him.

When he did, Luka listened to him explain everything in silence... Not once did he interrupt "Give me some time... I'll get you some answers as soon as I can" he said making Nathaniel nod to him and walk away, when the day ended Luka was waiting for him with the info he was looking for "There songs sound controlled... Like something is making them act the way they do... It's hard to pinpoint but I think Ladybug could help a bit more" he said making Nathaniel thank him for the help and then left as he had a hero to reach out to tonight.

He didn't need to wait long to be honest, Ladybug with Rosa Renard and Honey Bee were out on patrol making him wave them down, Ladybug came over to him and he explained the situation to her and she sighed "I gave Alya the fox miraculous and Adrien previously had the black cat miraculous... But i'm not sure of the cause" she explained making him nod but Honey Bee joined "My kwami Pollen told me it's the miraculous, Alya is living an illusion she created without knowing and Adrien is just going through bad luck" she said making Nathaniel connect the dots.

He thanked them both and then went to bed, he now knew that it was the miraculous they used to wear that is making them like this... He hopes that things will get better for them, sadly that wasn't the case as they didn't care that this was the fault of the miraculous they wore and they don't realize it at all, as a result they don't know about needing to reverse it themselves or it will only get worst in the end, as a result it was almost impossible to get them to fix there situation themselves right now, so instead Chloe took over by destroying there little plan.

Police found the video on her phone and confirmed it was edited... Resulting in her blog getting shut down and the video taken which cause her parents to blow up on her, Adrien was pulled out of public school, Gabriel claimed that his obsession with Marinette was unhealthy and he needed some time away from school to get help with his problem, he screamed the whole time until his father sent him to his room... Where he couldn't transform and escape to try and talk to Mari.

Chloe enjoyed the chaos she had just caused and didn't care if she lost Adrien in the end... Mari and Lila were happy with the end results of her plan and saw her as a friend so while she lost one she gained two, of course she wanted to make sure that Mari was alright so she woke up and got herself ready early in the morning to go out with Sabrina before going to see Marinette "Let's hope that she's doing alright with everything that just happened" she whispered as Pollen flew over to her side "I'm sure she's alright my queen! Just remember that she will need friends at her side" the kwami said making her nod and smile as Sabrina came in with... A necklace? It was a metallic orange colour "New jewelry? It looks nice on you Sabrina" Chloe said making her friend smile and blush.

As they left the hotel Sabrina explained that an aunt had mailed her the necklace and it arrived last night, Chloe nodded to her words and said that it looked really nice on her as they then went shopping for a few things, at one point they passed a jewelry store and Sabrina stopped, Chloe went to her side to find her friend looking at a brooch of a wolf head "Want it? I can buy it for you if you want" Chloe offered making Sabrina blush and shake her head but Chloe already went inside and bought before walking out and pinning it on Sabrina's top.