There "perfect" plan

Mari was very nervous about what was going on, she and Lila had walked over to the hotel and into Chloe's room and were now waiting for the blonde to arrive, when she spoke about Alya and Adrien it really scared her because she wished it was finally over with them... But that didn't sound like the case at all now, Lila held her hand as a sign of comfort just as Chloe and Sabrina walked into the room with food "Eat first and then i'll explain everything" she said making them nod and begin to eat the food.

As they ate Sabrina would check her phone and Chloe would look at the time, it made Mari even more nervous than before which makes sense as she had no idea what was going on, soon they were done eating and Chloe spoke "Alya edited a video to make it sound like Lila is admitting to have stolen Ladybug's miraculous" she reveals making there eyes widen as Chloe plays the video she took of there plan "It's already sent to Sabrina's dad and my dad was informed... It won't be long before there parent's know about this and they will be getting punished... But the chances of the video being seen before that are still there" she explained as Mari tried to keep it together inside.

Lila was pissed though, she had done her best last night to help Mari from the kidnapping incident and now Alya and Adrien were doing this to them, Chloe moved to Mari's side and helped the girl into her bed "Will let her rest for now but we need to talk about this" she said making Lila nod "I don't want her to suffer anymore... She's been through enough as it is" she explained making Chloe and Sabrina nod in agreement, they talked a bit more about a plan if the parents don't do anything making Lila hope that it doesn't come to that plan as she didn't want Mari to be upset.

After a while, Mari woke up again making Lila smile towards her, she slowly sat up with Lila's help "We should be heading back for class... But do you prefer going home to get some sleep?" she asked making Mari smile and blush "Can I? I'm still a bit drained from what Chloe just said" she explained making Lila nod as they slowly left the hotel and went to the bakery, she guided Mari to her room and into bed with the promise of coming over after school making Mari smile and nod to her words, Lila helped her to her bed and had her promise to take a shower and get changed before going to bed.

Mari of course agreed to the request making Lila smile and nod to the good news before leaving to get to school once more, when she got there Alya, Adrien and Nino were nowhere to be found, Chloe and Sabrina were at the lockers making her go over to them "Where are they?" she asked making Sabrina sigh "Alya's siblings got sick so she needed to watch over them, Adrien had a photoshoot and Nino is in class" she explained making Lila nod in understanding to her words before heading to the classroom where Nino quickly looked up from his book to look at her, she found it a little odd as he followed her with his eyes as she went to her seat.

The day continued and all Lila could think about was Mari right now, when the bell rang to say the day was over, she rushed off only for Nino to stop her "I need to tell you something" he claimed making her roll her eyes "If this is about the lie Alya is planning to post about me... Chloe and Sabrina already have something planned to stop her" she said and then left, Nino looked at her in shock before running after Chloe and Sabrina, Lila got to the bakery to find Sabine smiling towards her "Marinette should be sleeping right now" she explained making Lila nod and go up to check on Mari.

She already told her mom and she responded that she would drop off some things for her which made Lila smile and thank her, before sitting by Mari's bed side as she slept soundly in her bed, Lila just felt happy about this "Tikki? Trixx? Do you guys know if a new black cat will appear soon?" she asked making the two kwami's appear "Yes, Plagg actually left to go meet his new holder so the new black cat will appear for the next akuma" Tikki said making Lila nod as more kwami's appeared to see Lila and check on Mari... And then there was a knock from Mari's trap door to the roof which confused her as she goes to check who it was.

 And then there was a knock from Mari's trap door to the roof which confused her as she goes to check who it was

Blue eyes... That was clearly what she saw for the new black cat "Who are you? Why did you come to see my girlfriend?" she asked making the black cat smile "Cautious I see... I am Chat Sith the new black cat, I came to see Marinette because Plagg told me what was happening to her right now" he explained making her nod in understanding to his words... But she was certain that he was close to Mari behind the mask "Well she's sleeping right now so you can't really talk to her" she explained making Chat Sith nod in understanding "Thank you for telling me this, I shall be off then... I want to do a quick patrol around the city before going to bed" and with that said he left.

She closed the door and told this to the kwami's making them nod in understanding as Mari woke up slowly... Just as Chloe texts Lila "Chat Sith the new black cat came to check on you" she said making Mari smile and nod to her girlfriend as she checks on Chloe's text "Chloe got everything set... Police ready to take the post down seconds into Alya posting it and some ready to go arrest her, Adrien's dad was informed of his actions and he is ready to let police in to take Adrien and more police is on standby to go into the school to get security footage" she explained making Mari nod "Let's hope everything goes well then" Mari said making Lila smile as they then went to eat before getting ready to get some sleep for the night.