Rosa Renard is the name!

Trixx explained everything to Lila all the while she was looking at her new necklace... She was given the actual fox miraculous, not a fake one... A real one by Ladybug who deemed her a perfect holder to trust in "You were actually recommended by someone! Once Ladybug was informed she decided to trust you with this miraculous... In exchange of a new look and new name so no one puts two and two together" Trixx explained which made Lila nod... She still remembered her time as Volpina the akuma who worked for Hawkmoth, she didn't want to break Ladybugs trust or the one who recommended her to Ladybug.

She looked once more to the fox kwami who was smiling, she was certain that Trixx was fully informed of her past by Ladybug "But why? I... Lied to many and hurt many... Why am I trusted to have this miraculous?" she asked making the kwami move to her side, Trixx knew full well of Lila's worries, after all Mari didn't have an easy time trusting her classmates with a miraculous after Lila was exposed, sure she had Alya borrow the fox miraculous to rescue the twins and for a few other missions... But she was her only option at the time since no one else was around... Which didn't help at all... Then there was the guardian passing on the guardian tittle to her which made things even harder on her.

Trixx watched as Lila fiddled with the miraculous, she wasn't sure about wielding it but Trixx was given her tasks and she will see them through "Look kit

Trixx watched as Lila fiddled with the miraculous, she wasn't sure about wielding it but Trixx was given her tasks and she will see them through "Look kit. Ladybug and the one who recommended you believe that you are perfect to wield my miraculous... That and Ladybug swears she will scream if she needs to lend my miraculous to Alya one more time" she said making Lila look at the kwami in shock... Alya is Rena Rouge!? That was so crazy and she didn't even know but... Considering the way Alya is... It kinda makes sense, looking back to the necklace she nods with determination blooming within her to make Ladybug and the person who recommended her proud of trusting her.

Her phone then buzzed which made her jump, she went over to see it was a text from Mari about there date, she smiled as they began a conversation together about there first ever date, Trixx smiles at the whole thing... Her holder is perfect, Marinette was right about that when she claimed Lila was better then Alya, but at first the fox kwami wasn't sure until she saw the way Lila was after she was found out for her lies and slowly changed her ways for the better... Making the kwami agree to have Lila become her holder, after that Lila prepared herself for her first date with Marinette, she was meeting her for ice cream which was exciting her greatly, she didn't care if some of there classmates were angry that she was with Marinette, this was true love and no one can do anything about it!

Later that day her mom returns home and asks about how things went making Lila smile in excitement and tells her everything that happened making her mom happy as they eat before she goes to bed as she needs to leave for work early... Leaving Lila alone with her thoughts and Trixx "Is it possible for someone to become an akuma at night?" she asked making Trixx nod "Yes, there was a little boy who had a nightmare, Alya's twin sisters kept messing around blaming the 'sapotis' and there was this girl who had a fight with her husband one night" she explained making Lila nod as her phone rang because Alya was outside to stream an akuma battle.