Annoying cat!

It was supposed to be simple! Go to Lila and ask her to meet up so she can tell her a big secret, once together and alone she reveals she is Ladybug and hopes that Lila doesn't dump her or get's akumatized and then live happily with her! But no because both Adrien and Cat Noir ruined the whole thing! Adrien just decided to be clingy to Mari when he got to school and try to have her go do something with him, she has rejected him and pushed him away multiple times but he still came back to try again.

It was getting on her nerves to be honest, he always keeps her from Lila who looked to be getting pissed at him for taking her girlfriend, it was draining to Mari and at long last she was done "Stop it Adrien! I am sick and tired of you right now! I don't know what's going through your head right now but leave me alone before I file a restraining order on you for harassment!" she declared before storming off and rushing to Lila's arms that felt warm and comforting to her right now if she was being honest.

Lila was getting tired of Adrien, the guy just wouldn't take a hint no mater what they tried and now Mari had to yell at him only for him to storm off, Lila so badly wanted to say something or take her somewhere else to feel safe... But she didn't know what to say or where to go, after a while of comforting Mari, her girlfriend grabs her and takes her to the bathroom and pulls of her black studs making Lila look at her confused "I fear that I will be a target... I wanted to tell you myself in a more private space but I won't have the time" she claimed before the bathroom door was slammed open and in came Cat Noir.

"Princess! An akuma has appeared and is after you! Ladybug told me to take you to a safe place until she with Honey Bee and Rosa Renard take care of it!" he said and with that grabs Mari and leaves the school, Lila was so confused as Trixx came out "He lied... There is no akuma" she said making Lila look at her kwami in shock who kept quiet and looked at the earrings in her hands, her eyes widen as she slipped them on and they went from black studs to gold love knot studs... And out came a kwami.

"Tikki... This is really bad" Trixx said making Tikki look down in shame and fear "We had a plan... Have diner with Lila and reveal that Mari is Ladybug" she whispered making Lila's eyes widen... Her girlfriend is Ladybug... Her girlfriend picked her to wield the fox miraculous... Her girlfriend was the one to recommend her this whole time... And Cat Noir just lied and kidnapped her girlfriend, she was now beyond pissed "We need to save her and fast... But will need both the ladybug and fox miraculous" she explained before turning to Trixx who smiled at the plan Lila formed before speaking "Tikki spots on!" and with that she transformed.

 But will need both the ladybug and fox miraculous" she explained before turning to Trixx who smiled at the plan Lila formed before speaking "Tikki spots on!" and with that she transformed

Her Ladybug form was different... But she needed to focus "I am now Coccibella! Now I need to find and save Mari from Cat Noir" she said before handing Trixx her miraculous "Once I get her to safety you know what to do" she said making her kwami nod and smirk "Leave it to me Coccibella!" she said before they got going, she swung the yoyo and got a move on as she saw Honey Bee coming her way "Who are you? Where is Ladybug? Why did Cat Noir take Marinette and what is happening?!" she demanded making Lila sigh... She knew there would be questions but this was fast.

"I'm Coccibella... Temporary Ladybug until the real one returns, Ladybug had a personal thing to do and couldn't help, Cat Noir kidnapped Marinette for an unknown reason and lied about what was going on and I don't know" she explained as Honey Bee slowly calmed down from what was happening right now... She couldn't get herself akumatized once again after everything she did to get here, Honey Bee looked around before speaking once more "I have the location of Cat Noir, Ladybug actually gave it to me after I transformed for the first time just in case" she explained making Lila nod as they got going.

"Come on princess! He and the others are right about her! Lila is dangerous and will only hurt you! Adrien loves you and want's to get you to where you should be" Cat Noir explained but Mari simply ignored him as he spoke, she couldn't believe that Adrien would say lies to Cat Noir and he actually believes them in the end, she has tried to defend Lila and explain why she wouldn't be with Adrien but he acted like she didn't say a thing and said the same thing all over again like a broken record and she was growing tired of hearing him talk since she then gave up on the third try.

She looked out of the window from the crummy apartment he took her to, he claimed that Adrien was out front of the building waiting to be told that he could go in and confirm that he and Mari are dating... Yet she still ignored him and didn't care about any of this, to her this was a waste of time and all she could do was sigh and wait to be rescued from all of this nonsense, all she wanted was to leave now, all of a sudden the door was destroyed and in came Honey Bee and a new Ladybug "Who are you!?" Cat Noir demanded making the new Ladybug smirk "Coccibella... And were saving Mari from you!" Coccibella said as she swung her yo-yo to grab Mari and get her out and found Trixx with her miraculous.

 And were saving Mari from you!" Coccibella said as she swung her yo-yo to grab Mari and get her out and found Trixx with her miraculous

Quickly running out and finding a place to hide... She transformed "I'll be Huli Rouge for now" she decided before rushing back inside, she saw Coccibella and Honey Bee having a hard time against Cat Noir making her decide that a mirage will be perfect right now... She would need to make it of herself so they have the chance to stop him and get the ring from him too so she pulled out her flute and went with an illusion of herself and made her appear outside in clear view of Cat... Who was wide open to Honey Bee's venom and Coccibella getting the ring from him... Revealing Adrien Agreste himself.

It was shocking to them that it was him this whole time, but they kept quiet and left while ignoring his pleading to give him back the ring, Coccibella then grabbed Huli Rouge and took her away from the place so they could detransform together "I think you want these back" Lila said while handing the ring and earrings back "Thanks and this is yours" Mari smiled while placing the fox miraculous on Lila who then held her close in her arms, they headed back to Lila's place to talk while Plagg left to look for a new holder for his ring... With the promise of them being better then Adrien.