The truth

After the Queen Wasp incident, Chloe locked herself in her room for days, the mayor had to call Ladybug in the hopes she could help his daughter come out again, Ladybug of course accepted to come see the blonde... She was determined to help her like she was trying to do with Lila as Marinette and soon as Ladybug "Chloe? It's me Ladybug... I just want to talk" she explained as silence graced her... She knew that this was a long shot some as Chloe's parents believed... But they could only hope that with Ladybug there to see her... There daughter would answer.

At that moment the door unlocked and opened, but Chloe was silent, so the hero entered the room and moved away so Chloe could once again close and lock the door to her room, Ladybug watched her quietly as she stood there "Why did you come?" she asked softly, Mari was very much surprised at her words... Why ask that question and not beg her to be allowed the bee miraculous? She shakes her head and sighs "Your parents are worried about you... And it got me worried when they said you were locking yourself up" she explained as Chloe turned to face her, she didn't look to believe her at all but she understood why.

She was yelled at for the bee miraculous and always complained about "I have an offer for you" she said making Chloe look at her confused "If you can change your way to be good... I will let you wield the bee miraculous once again... On the condition that you change your name and looks so no one knows you have the miraculous once more" Ladybug explained as Chloe looked surprised yet happy at those words, she would get a second chance... A second chance in being a bee hero... All she needed to do is make everyone believe it wasn't her and be good, she agreed to Ladybug's demands and got to work.

So she got to work, she threw away her  Ladybug, Queen Bee and Cat Noir costumes as she wouldn't use them anymore, she learned about how the hotel works, she worked hard to help others, she donated some of the things she bought and never used, did her own homework, apologized to everyone and worked to earn there trust back... This resulted in her getting Pollen back three months later, her kwami was so proud of her and then began to teach her the ways of being a good queen bee while working together on her new look and name... She wanted to of course make herself better and make everyone forget her as Queen Bee, so she went with Honey Bee for her name.

 She wanted to of course make herself better and make everyone forget her as Queen Bee, so she went with Honey Bee for her name

As for her look... She transformed before Ladybug who approved the whole thing, she of course reminded Chloe about not transforming in public or telling anyone about her being once more the holder of the bee miraculous, so Chloe worked hard with Pollen to keep quiet about the secret for when she reveals herself as Honey Bee, she felt proud of herself because her hair is fully curled and looks fluffy and her outfit looks 100% different from when she was Queen Bee, she still focused on her training with Pollen which resulted in her bonding with her kwami, Ladybug has gotten in contact with her about how she plans on having her be active soon.

It made her very happy... And then Rosa Renard appeared, Chloe was certain that this girl was also being prepared to come out with tests and things before coming out, Ladybug explained that the one behind the fox miraculous had been selected a while back and just needed to be observed and tested... Which is why she came out before Honey Bee did, Chloe was fine with that and continued to train, she knew that she would be revealed soon enough and she was excited about that much, Chloe was pissed when Adrien asked to meet with her for lunch with Alya, she knew what they wanted and there was no way in hell that she would do like they wanted in the end.

So she cut them off and refused to help them... She of course felt like they would try something in the end without her help... But she was cunning and smart... She wasn't going to let them win at all in the end, so she invited Lila and Mari to meet at the hotel, she told them everything that she knew about Adrien and Alya's plan, she could tell that they were worried but... She was going to protect the both of them in the end... No matter what it takes, during there lunch they talked and had a great time, she and Sabrina got to work the minute Lila agreed and smiled as she claimed things would be better tomorrow... But at school that day it wasn't easy.

Lila was just glared at no matter where she went, especially in the bathroom, she would be alone for a moment and then girls from the class would come in and insult her... Knowing full well she would hear it all, it was hard on her and Chloe was pissed at them, but she needed to keep calm since she was doing her best to be a better person then she had been before getting the bee miraculous once more, the day ended and she watched as Mari guided Lila to her place to try and get some sleep, she then turned to Sabrina "Speed up our plan... It needs to be ready by morning... I don't think Lila can take much more" she said making her friend nod and get to work as they headed back to the hotel where once in her room... They both got back to work on make calls and emails to work on there plans.

It will be good in the end for Lila... No matter what she would make it so...