The big day

Marinette was really nervous, she had at long last finished the outfit she made for Lila to express her feelings towards her, it was all in a nice white box that she placed in a red bag with pink hearts, she didn't know how Lila would react today but she hoped she liked her gift... While Lila was in a panic, she had finished baking and cooking but... She couldn't figure out what to wear at all, her mother was to go in for work later in the day so she was in her daughter's room trying to help her pick an outfit, in the end she went with a nice long skirt with a gorgeous floral pattern, a peach pink shirt and some flats.

She went with light make-up which was mascara, lip gloss and eye liner, with all of that done she took her gift and left for school, she had thought about putting on some jewelry but the last time she did that... Was the fake fox miraculous necklace she wore and that didn't turn out well so she didn't put any on, she pulled out her phone and texted Mari that she was on her way to school making Mari respond to meet her at there lockers, Lila was a bit nervous because this was going to be a big thing but she hoped it would all go well, from the corner of her eye she saw Adrien and Alya together talking, from the look of it Adrien had bought something and Alya was claiming that Mari will love it.

So that was it? He plans on gifting Mari something to start dating or something? She sighs as she walks to school and goes to the lockers where Mari was waiting right now "Good morning Marinette!" she said making Mari turn to her with a smile, she looked so cute in her light pink Chinese dress and her hair in twin buns "Good morning Lila! This is for you!" she said as she handed over the bag that held the box, Lila was a little surprised but she accepted the gift and began to open it to find a gorgeous outfit set, it was all themed to roses with a dress, some knee high white socks, a jacket and a purse, she looked up and smiled to Mari who was blushing "I worked hard on this outfit... Because I really like you Lila... As more then a friend" she explained.

Lila became bright red at this declaration... Mari likes her!? She was so happy to hear that "I actually made lunch for us... And was planning on telling you my feelings towards you... Guess we could declare were dating?" she asked making Mari smile brightly now at her words, she nodded as they placed the food Lila made away before grabbing there things for class, Mari decided to sit in the back with her since she didn't want to leave her girlfriend alone at all today, they sat down and began talking about all kinds of plans for dates they would have making the rest of the class look at them in shock as they walk in.

When Alya walked in she was horrified to see Mari with Lila in the back, she didn't want her BFF with that liar at all but class was about to start and so she had no choice but to sit down alone for now, Adrien was sad at the fact he could gift Mari his Valentine gift right now... But he could do that later, Caline came in and was lost with what she was seeing from Marinette... But there was nothing she could do right now, lessons began and everything was going well to be honest, no one was yelling or starting fights which was great... It only ended at lunch, Lila and Mari began to pack up, Lila was done first and so left to grab what she made from her locker.

She nodded and was finishing up when Adrien came over, he smiled and told her how he felt and handed her a small box, she opened it to find a gaudy necklace, it was a gold chain with little diamonds and then a huge pink stone in the shape of a heart with small ruby's around it, she shut the box and slammed it to his chest "Disgusting piece of jewelry and I told you that I don't like you Agreste" she hissed and then walked out leaving the class to look at her in shock as she headed for the table that Lila picked out, she sat down and watched Lila unpack everything.

Once done the two began to eat the food she prepared making Mari smile at it all, Alya watched them with a glare... How could Marinette be so stupid to hang out with such a liar instead of Adrien!? It just didn't make sense, the worst part? She insulted the gift he got her to ask her out with and rejected him again!? Why won't she just agree to be with him so they can all be happy!? But no! Mari has to hang out with the liar of all people today and ignore the rest of them which made Alya want to go to her friend and make her join them so they can all go back to normal... But then the two girls finished eating and walked away which angered her even more then before.

Slowly the day ended and the new couple had to split ways to get home, while Lila felt like she was floating... Mari was smiling with hope in her heart at the moment, she wasn't sure if what she did would go well... But she really hoped it will, Lila returned home to find a note from her mother, she promised to be home for dinner and planned to pick up something for them to enjoy together, Lila smiled and then went to her room to put the gift Mari prepared for her away... Only for her eyes to land on something... A strange box on her bed, slowly she walked over to it and picked it up... And opened it to find the same necklace she claimed to be the fox miraculous.

It began to glow and then an orange ball of light came out and then spun around her for a moment before coming to her face to reveal... A floating... Fox... Thing? She wasn't sure but whatever it was... It was smiling at her "Hi there! I'm Trixx and i'm your kwami!" Trixx explained making Lila look confused "What?" she asked making Trixx smile and giggle "Ladybug decided to have you as the holder of the fox miraculous! Of course she wants you to pick a new look and name so no one knows who you are" Trixx explained as Lila put the necklace on as it shifted into an elegant gold L with a rose at the end, she then smiled and said "What do I need to know?" making Trixx grin and reply "Oh she picked real good"

 It was smiling at her "Hi there! I'm Trixx and i'm your kwami!" Trixx explained making Lila look confused "What?" she asked making Trixx smile and giggle "Ladybug decided to have you as the holder of the fox miraculous! Of course she wants you to...