(Ava)Nambikkai.......

Start from the beginning

Mullai looked up at him.....

M:Naa......adhu.........vandhu........naa.........

K:Pch.....stop stuttering and answer me properly........

He ordered which she obeyed as usual.......

M:Adhu........idhu enakku therinjadhum.......anga irukka......thona.......

She had to pause as his phone rang at that moment.....

Kathir rolled his eyes in irritation.....

He noticed that it was saravana......There seemed to be an emergency in the shop......

Sighing deeply he kept the phone back in his pockets......

K:Mulla.......Mukkiyamana vela vandhurkku.......

She quietly nodded and got up......

Kathir felt a sense of warmth on this understanding.......

K:This is not the end of the discussion mulla.........We still need to talk........Nightu pesalam......he paused......

She didnt say anything........He then continued........"Namma veetla".......

Mullai gave him a startled look........

Without paying heed to that look, he moved towards the vehicle with determined steps......
Mullai followed him quietly.......
Boarding on the vehicle, both went to her house......
The journey was a quiet one with immense depth in the silence.......

Leaving her in the home he had a small quantity of "kanji" on the insistence of his in-laws and left the spot to carry out with the work......

Here Mullai was constantly thinking of the conversation that is going to happen that night........

She still was confused within her mind about the decision she has taken......
Moments of togetherness they both spent the previous night still lingered within her mind making her cheeks red in shyness............

She knew that she can never cease loving him.....
And....
She also knows that he loves her alot.....

Whatever happened the previous night was soulful.....

More than physical connection it had soul to soul connection which can be heard and understood only by them.......

Still......

That one lie......

The time which he said that lie........

Their relationship after that.....

Everything came one after another in her mind making her throb in immense confusion and pain....

Here kathir was working vigorously....
though there were many people to help in the shop, his absence for few days more than the planned one has piled him up a lot of works in which he was too busy......
He didnt even have his lunch....

But.....

Deep inside is mind various thoughts were lingering.......

Her words....

Their life.....

His lie.....

Her stand......

Everything roamed around his mind constantly.......

Controlling his personal feelings, he tried to focus on his works and eventually succeeded in that......

Time past 4 in the evening......