KONJUM POORANAME......

Sorry in advance in case of any errors in the marriage customs.......
As some of my friends requested me to elaborate marriage rituals happened this chapter came as an outcome...

Despite all the odds kathir tied knot on Mullai's neck...
Post tying knot he turned to shiva immediately.........

K:confused tone.........Dei.........

Sh:Amada.....Indha ponnu Oru Chinna kozhandha maathiri......Mythili oda bestie.....namma veetuku varuva.. Aana nee Irukkum bodhu vandhadhilla....ivaloda veetla romba Chellam...Adhanaala veli Aalu varanga nnadhum Ava veetla vidala.....

These words which he spoke pointing to mullai shocked kathir to the core.....
And he was not able to believe that his mother too acknowledged it.........
Despite knowing his desires and dreams.....
It was evident from the way mullai's family behaved that they have said everything about her......
Still his mother chose to take this step........
And of course he understood her plight too.........

But......
He was not able to believe or digest the fact that someone whom he hated for being quiet and timid even without seeing them personally is going to come to their own house.......
That too righteously as his own wife.............

K:Dei......nee solradhu.......

Sh:Sathyama Unma da..... Andha ponnu kuda enna annannu thaan koopdum....

K:Dei Nee........

Before he could say further.........

Iyer:Maapla friendukitta apram pesuvel.....Setha avaa nethila kungumatha veingo.........Apdi enna thaan pesuvaalo indha gaalathu pullaigal.......Kalyana sambradhaayathula engayaanum gavanam irukka paaru.........He muttered in a stage secret tone bringing back kathir's attention...........

Kathir took the kumkum handed to him........
He looked up at her who all the while sat there with bowed head.........

His hand then went behind her nape and he applied kumkum on her forehead which fell on her nose and some on her gold "Thaali" too.......

Iyer:Maapla kumkumatha ponnu maangalyathula vechu vidungo.............

Kathir quietly embraced her with his right  hand and reached out for her thaali with his left hand and lifted the same.........
He then placed the "Kumkum" of his name on his "Thaali" also.........

Mullai looked up at him when he was keeping "Kumkum" on "Thaali"............
While he too looked at her.........
Their worlds colloided and froze for a second and got released on the next second.......

Iyer:Sobba.....Maapla baaryala aprama paapel........Adhaan vaazhkka muzhukka paaka porelolyo ipo ennannu theriyala......Erkanave muhurtham mudiya pordhu.........Setha ezhundhurungo.......Agniya valam varanum.......

Kathir had no other option rather than getting up..............
He got up........
And as a reflex action even without his own consiousness he extended his hand towards her for getting up...........
Infact, it was post extending he realised what have he done.............
Mullai looked up at him hesitantly while others looked at him with an happy-surprised look.......
Kathir felt a bit embarassed on his very own act.........
Her reluctance made him feel more..........
But.............
Before he could take back his hand mullai placed her hand over his and got-up.............
Post getting up he left her hand and was about to take circles even without his consiousness.........

Their clothes were already tied together by Akila.......
She who was standing behind caught hold of kathir's hand and mullai's hand and joined it together with all her good wishes and happy tears.........