Adhirchi.......

The dawn was a brightly-dull one......

Bright being March as well as Birthday party of the late father and son duo......
Dull being a sense of sadness engulfing them all owing to the absence of father and their son..........
Kathir......

That night after facing an unexpected question kathir got up instantly from the cot.......
Mullai who didn't expect this got up as well and was sitting in the cot.........

Seeing him all being vulnerable taking deep breaths with faster steps to control himself mullai got a bit scared........
She gently moving towards the edges of the cot started speaking hesitantly.........

M:Ennga........

K:Venaam mulla........stop.........

M:Ennga......naa...........

K:Just shut up and sleep........

M:Ennanga..............

K:in a deep yet shouting tone Eiiii...............

Mullai got scared to the core.....
Her eyes openly showed her fear.........
Kathir who was doing walking noticed this and moved towards her with fast strides............

K:Ennama enna theriyanum onakku???Hmm..........naa en ipdi paithiyam pudicha maathiri irukkenna..........Hmm???
Kettukko sandhoshama kettukko..........

Am a murderer.........
Puriyala.........
Kolakaaran........un husband oru kolakaaran...........
Kolakaaran maatumilla.....paithiyakaaranum kuda........
Yearly twice ipdi enakku aagum.........
Because of the guilt...........
I lose the control with which I roam around all my life........

Podhuma?Podhuma???
Idha kettu neeyaachum enakkunnu iruppiya??
Illa neeyum poriya??
Sollu.........
Badhil sollu mulla.....Sollu..........

Saying so he caught hold of her shoulder and shook her madly scaring her more and more........

K:with a bitter smile yaarum kedayaadhu enakku......neeyum thaana?Po...........

shedding her off forcefully when he turned around to leave mullai gaining back her consciousness caught hold of his hand that gave a unnameable sense of peace for his palpitating heart..........
His mind wondered how her simple touch has got the ability to sooth his burns that were burning for years...........
That time even mullai was not in her consiousness.........
She too was not aware what made her say so but spoke in a reflex saying.........

M:Enna aanalum naa ongala vittu pogamaatenga..........

she assured surprising her own self..........
And........
Him falling on his knees and placing his head on her lap surprised her more and more.........
Unknowingly fulfilling his mother's unsaid wish to search his wife's lap when a need arised........

And here.........
He searched her lap........
Forgetting whatever her nature is.........
He placed his head on her lap........
Forgetting that it was him who always soothes her palpitating heart........
Mullai even without her own knowledge caressed his head gently............
Her long time wish that came true even without her knowledge.....

Kathir staying there back for sometime got up gaining back his own self........
Without expressing his agony he gained his peace by her affection..........
Without expressing her feelings she gave him peace by her caresses......

K:Paduthu thoongu mulla........

Mullai who never had the habit of disobeying him quietly went in but not before giving an hesitated look that had a question "Neenga.........." in it........Of course she feared if she goes in kathir may move out using that chance.........Like she always escapes from her mother.......
But.......
At that moment she didnt understand the fact why she compared their relationship with mother-daughter relationship........
Kathir understood what can be her mindset.......