A Missed Chance........

"Akka..........akka...........akkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaa......."

Mullai woke up from her line of thoughts as soon as being shook by shwetha.......

M:Enna appu???

Sh:Enna appuva??Akka ennakka endha olagathula irukka??Embuttu nerama koopda???

M:hesitantly Adhu........hmm......edho yosana.........nee sollu.......edhukku koopta???

Sh:Pch.....adha en kka sorathe illama kekkara???she asked in a sad tone......

Mullai felt bad for making her little sister sad......
She chose to keep aside her sorrows and focus on the happiness of her family.....

M:Pch.......apdilam illa appu.......nalla thaan kekkaren........sollu edhukku theduna???

Sh:Akka annikku valakaappukka.......

M:Ama d.....Nammallam thaana plan pottom......

Sh:Ama.......planah pottutu nee en ipdi okkandhurkka dress change pannama????

Thats when mullai looked at her own self......
She thinking of her husband sat there as such in salwar immediately after taking bath......

M:Adhu......Dho varen iru appu....naa ready aayittu vandhurren....Nee.....nee frontla poi gavani.....

Faking a smile mullai got up not looking into her sister's eyes.....
Shwetha caught hold of her shoulders and turned her around to face him.......

Mullai bowed her head such that her sister didnt notice the sadness in her eyes.......

Shwetha caught hold of her chin and made mullai face her.......
Seeing the sadness in her eyes shwetha questioned "Mamava miss panriyakka????"

Mullai was not able to say the complete truth......
Yes she missed him.........Infact still misses him alot......
But thats not the only reason for her sadness.......

Seeing mullai standing quietly shwetha chose to let her go.......

Sh:Mama seekram vandhuruvaahakka......nee seekram ready aagu anga sahi onnaya theduna appave........Avaloda chithappaoda edho sandaiyam.......

She said with a smile......
Seeing her sister trying to divert the topic mullai too smiled.......

M:Pch.......thirumbavuma????Nethailerndhu 4aavadhu vaatti renduperum sanda podraanga........

Sh:Aana jollyah irukkukka.......

She said with a giggle......

M:Ama papa.....jollyah thaan irukkum......

She blinked her eyes with a kiddish giggle......
Shwetha understood that her sister has got back to her usual form......
So she chose to carry out her other works......

Sh:Serikka seekram ready aayittu va.....naa poi anga edhum odayama paathukaren.......

With that she left the spot......

Mullai was looking at the direction her sister went away with a face carrying a smile that was fading away every single second.......
Taking a deep breath she took the saree and chose to tie it around.......Automatically her mind echoed his words......."Kovilukku sela kattitu va......."The order which he gave on the day when he was leaving to chennai.....

And followed by the other events that made her cheeks and eyes red in shyness and tears respectively........
Involuntarily her mind recollected the thunder that striked her head that day.......

Of course happy moments were the first thing to run on her mind......

She remembered how happy she was that day.......