Naan unanrndha en kaadhal......

K:Aah........

His eyes flickered open........
Only to find its still dark outside...........
Kathir woke up with a terrible shock......

He instantly turned to look at his wife who was sleeping blissfully beside him.......
Of course pretty much closer than usual......
Infact her forehead was on the close proximity to receive kiss from his lips.....
And he without denial.......
Did the same......
Shocking his own self to the core moving away from her instantly.......

He then only remembered that they didnt place their usual pillow-teddy border in the middle........

Post their shift to that house, mullai for few days literally tortured him by requesting for a teddy bear.....
Kathir for one week managed saying no no no...
But at one pt unable to bear her pleadings he chose to get that for her...

And post the teddy's arrival it always resided in between them with her hugging it righteously......

Kathir too giving privacy to them both chose to be quiet......
With sahana having separate teddy and kanna's disinterest in the same, kathir's pocket was saved......
Otherwise she would've requested for three or to say 4 teddies for the house......
Anyways......

Previous night both of them eventually forgot to place the teddy border who ll be made to lay down in a pillow by his wife......
That made her cross the border, come near him and receive her early morning kiss.....
He felt her usual smile widen.....
Unable to control himself he chose to get up.....

When he was about to get up mullai put her hand and leg over him and captured him in her prison.......
Kathir started feeling restless....
His mind registered their proximity even without opening the eyes well and the movement of air over him made him realise his and her costumes status which said over half of his dream was not only dream........

His hands crossing his limit already landed on her bare Hip while her hand unknowingly on his nape.......

Sleep bid adieu for him and he opened his eyes with full-on consciousness only to register visually their posture and the physical closeness it gave.......
His heart beated in a faster pace.......

He turned around to check the time only to find its 3:30 in the morning..........
He himself never woke up this much early in his lifetime.........
And mullai........
She was no way nearer to waking up........
She was dancing with her "Teddy" in fairy-land of sleep, hugging her "living teddy" in the real land of roller-coasters...

Kathir's throat got dried and he started perspirating terribly.......

His mind automatically went to the dream he saw.........
And he started fighting with his own self......

Enna idhu??
Epdi namakku ipdi oru nenappu vandhuchu??
Am....just.......
Mullaya......
Naa.......

He started stammering just like Mullai always does in front of him.....

Ennala.....naa......

That's when his counterpart came there......

Dei dei.....en da padharra???
Ava un pondatti thaana??
Ennavo kalla kaadhali oda kattilla irukka maathiri scene podra??

Stop it.....

Naa maaten ppa......

Just..... leave me alone......

Manasatchiya vittutu poga solra??
Adapaavi unna indha olagam nallavannu nambudhe......

Vendam....nee po......