Uyirai thoondi......

That was the first ever complete "I love you" kiss they both had.......

Kathir felt so.......And he knew his watermelon would have felt the same.......

As everytime he kissed her there will be a complete surrender from her..........

Of course with certain emotions that she herself didnt realise........

But.....

This time it was a surrender with reciprocation......

They started kissing post verbally expressing their love to each other.........

He enjoyed every second of his first ever complete kiss.......

Every second of the connection his lips had with her lips..........

He was on a cloud nine whose happiness knew no bounds at that second........

When they both struggled for breath kathir let her lips go.......

Still unable to leave her he kissed her throat making her struggle for breath more and more.......

Gently patting her head and easing her off kathir stood there placing his forehead over hers.......

K:Naa embuttu sandhoshama irukkennu vaarthaiyala solla mudiyadhu mulla.........Am so happy......so so happy..........I just.........I just.......

His vocal chord, his knowledge on two languages, his courageous personality everything failed him at that moment........
He was not able to spell anything..........

K:Indha vaarthaigala onvaailerndhu kekka naa ethana naal kaathurundhen.......Watermelon........

While kathir was muttering all these things, mullai was standing there hearing him quietly..........

She has never seen him this much expressive.......

Today she has unleashed another face of the commando........

Atleast, she felt so......

With moments ticking kathir lifted his face up and looked at her.....

He knew he reached the saturation........Saturation for patience.........

He cant wait anymore........

Already their separation though for a few days has driven him too crazy.....

And now.........

Her hug in front of all for him........Her making payasam for him.......Her learning and wearing a saree for him..........And........Her proposal for him.......

Everything has driven him too crazy that can never be expressed by words.......

He cant resist his temptation tonight.........

He knew that,,,,,,

Infact, for a person like kathir staying away from her and refraining himself from procuring her physically is something impossible.....

He is a person who seems arrogant in every aspect......

If something has to be done it has to be done at that moment.......

He never hears any of the excuses......

But......

That person like him has waited a whole of 7 months for her to express her love for him......

In which he waited 4 months after proposing his legally wedded wife......

For a shrewd man like him who always does and wants everything on-spot this is certainly a long duration......