Idhu Mudhal anubhavame.........

Ippadiyaaga kathirum mullayum avargaludaya azhagana andha aanmai matrum penmayai garvappaduthi vittu onnum theriyaadha saadhuvaaga oruvar kai anaippil matravar endru amarndhirukka kathirukku thaan mudhalil than unarvu vandhadhu.........

Gently moving her aside but not leaving her, he lifted her chin up to face him.......
Mullai unable to face him owing to her immense shyness closed her eyes.....

K:softly kanna thora.....

M:......

K:Thora mulla........

She didn't do that......
Smiling within himself he gently kissed her eyes one after other making her automatically open her eyes.......

K: Ipdi senja thaan therappiya??

She nodded a "no" shyly.......

K:Apram???

Avalukke puriyaadhadha ava enna solva........
this feel was very minute and certainly new to them both.........
He being a bit matured was able to atleast decipher the meaning of this feeling.........
While innocent mullai was as usual clueless...........
She was not able to decipher this beautiful sense running within her and name it properly........
its certainly too early for her.........

This sense........
This comfort.........
This relationship...........

Everything is very new and very early for  her.......

The kid within her was not matured enough to even imagine such a sense.............

Aana avan.........

Ellam therinju yosichu andha kutty papava think kuda panna vidama apram nnu kadha kekkaran........

When she unable to answer bowed her head he lifted her up gently and lifted his eyebrow again making her eyes open in sense of pleasance............
Raising his eyebrows more promptly he questioned her..........

K:Enna??

M:Neenga puruvatha  thookuna.........Azhaga irukeeha.........

She complimented him openly in a kiddish tone with a tinge of shyness added to it.......

K:Apdiya?????

He didnt know why he asked that question to her...........
She too didnt know why and what he was asking...........

He just was simply boring daggers into her eyes making her palpitate more and more.........

M:App......di......kann..........a.....paaka......dhee.......ha..........

K:Epp.......pp......di..........

He countered back the same way as hers..........

M:Sniveling Ennga.......Please........

K:Naa ennama pannen????

M:Apdi......paaka.........dheeha........

K:En???softly Enakku andha permission illaya????

Mullai looked at him with a sense of shock as if he is an alien.........

Kathir was taken aback on her sudden look.........

He truly stammered this time......

K:En.....enna???

M:Edhukunga permission???

K:Confused tone Edhukkunna??Puriyala........

M:Ada ennanga neenga.........Ovvoru vishayathukkum permission keppeehala ipdithaan????Annikku apdithaana per solli koopda permission ketteeha........Ipdi ovvonnuthukkum seinga seinga nnu sonna thaan seivaahala????