"Is that a stripper or a beverage?" Garth asks.

"Beverage for douchebags." Dean says.

"Uh, number one microbrew in the pacific northwest." Sam informs.

"But we're in Kansas." Garth says.

"Yeah, I rest my case. What's your point?" Dean ask.s

"The owner is the dad to the dead brothers." Sam says.

"Right. I'll can the uniform, go Fed. See you at the brewery in 40." Garth leaves.

"He grows on you." Dean says.

"Told you so." Larissa grins.

+++

"Agents. I'm Marie. I'm a manager." She lets them into the brewery.

"Thanks for coming in on a Sunday." Dean says.

"We want to help. Anything we can do." Marie says.

"Oh. So all this is your dad's, huh?" Dean asks as she leads them inside.

"And his friend -- Randy Baxter. They own the place together now." Marie says.

"Uh... now?" Sam asks.

"Well, since Dale died." Marie says.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on." They turn at a man's voice, looking to see two guys in an office. "You think I just come in late whenever I want?"

"I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again." A young guy says.

"The, uh, "charming" Randy Baxter." Marie says.

"Tell you what -- congratulations. You're headed for the graveyard shift. Be one second late and you're fired." Randy threatens.

"Yes, sir." The guy says.

"He's actually a really nice guy. It's just not easy being the axman." Marie says.

"So true." Dean says.

"My comrades got you covered, so if you'll excuse me." Garth says.

"Uh, yeah, I'll go with you." Sam says, him and Garth going into the office.

"He blamed himself when Dale died, and now this." Marie says as she, Larissa, and Dean walk through the brewery.

"Why did he blame himself?" Dean asks.

"Well, Dale was sensitive. But what do you do, watch them 24/7? You can't blame Dale's friends." Marie says.

"But your dad still feels bad." Larissa says.

"And it doesn't help Dale's wife is suing us." Marie says.

"Really? Why?" Dean asks.

"She's angry and grieving, and this is America?" Marie says.

+++

The four are at the motel and Garth is working on his EMF meter. Sam and Larissa are sitting across from each other at the window.

"There's a million things with claws that go bump in the night." Dean says from where he sits on the couch, reading his dad's journal. "Once you throw in invisible, the number goes down." Dean picks up a card that's on the table by him. ""Afternoon Delights"? Really, Garth? Don't you think this place is a little, uh..."

"Uh, you want a nice hot tub after a day at the office. It's the little things."

"I like the way you think. We should really do that now." Larissa says.

habits, supernatural [ 1 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें