IV: I'M TRISTAN

"You and your stupid weed and gonna get me cancelled," Quinn semi-yelled at Tyler as she entered the kitchen, still in the middle of tying her apron.

"Shut up!" Tyler said, placing a hand to Quinn's mouth as he closed the door so Stacy couldn't hear them. "I know, and I'm sorry. But it's not like I made you do it, I offered and you accepted pretty much straight away. Plus, most people are on your side."

"True."

Tyler clasped his hands together in a begging motion, "Just please don't let Stacy get wind of this."

"I won't, but I'm never smoking with you again."

"Fair enough. That group's back again."

"And what?"

"I think they like you."

"What?"

"They keep looking at you and then talking to each other."

"Fucking weirdos. You can serve them today."

"Nope."

"I hate you."

The group stayed in the cafe for a few hours, doing nothing

The group stayed in the cafe for a few hours, doing nothing. It was too cold to stay outside, though, and they didn't wanna sit cooped up in one of their houses.

"Can someone just talk to her? At this point even I'm started to feel like a creep," Tristan said.

"Why don't you do it?" Aria said, "To be honest, you're the friendliest one."

"No I'm not."

"Fine. We'll have Tatum do it instead."

"No way."

"Exactly. Now go talk to her."

"Fine."

Tristan got up from his seat, walking over to Quinn, who was sat in the corner, clearly on her break as she scrolled through her phone. She looked up at Tristan as he took a seat opposite her. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Me and my friends think you're really cool."

"Okay?"

"This isn't as easy as I thought. Do you, like, wanna hang out after your shift?"

"I can't. Strict curfew."

"Curfew is at four?"

"Three, actually, he just lets me stay out later when I'm working, so."

"And who's he?"

"What's it to you?"

"I'm interested in you," Tristan said. Quinn looked over at Aria. "Not like that. I mean, like, as a friend."