VI: YOU AWAKE?

"Can I make it less confusing?"

"Tyler-" is all Quinn managed to get out before he leaned into her lips. She accepted it, still unsure of her feelings.

Tyler pulled away quickly. "Shit, Quinn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

"You didn't mean to?"

"No, I don't know. It was an impulsive thing."

"So that meant nothing to you?"

"Mhm. I'm sorry, I think I'm too high, and-"

"Could you leave?"

"Yeah."

Quinn sat alone in the rooftop now, after Tyler left as quietly as he could. She was left more confused. She didn't know whether she liked Tyler. When he kissed her, she decided her thoughts were right. Then he told her it meant nothing. Boys were so confusing.

She rolled her eyes, trying not to get upset. She was sad deep down, though. She'd been fucked over like this before, she began to think she was just unlucky in love. She pulled out her phone to text the only other ppl she slightly trusted.

the best📞

QUINN
can someone come over plz

TRIS
it's late
r u ok??

QUINN
yes but i hate tyler

TAY
what omg i thought u guys were
super close
r u high

QUINN
no
not that much anyway

ARIA
me and tristan r on our way

MIGUEL
me 2

TAY
me 3

MASON
me 4

Quinn quickly tidied up what was left of her and Tyler's hang out, then sprayed perfume all over herself, and all around her room.

Soon enough, everyone showed up. She'd warned them not to knock on the door. She didn't know that they'd take this as the opportunity to walk right in and scare her.

"What the fuck! When I say don't knock, that doesn't mean walk right in," she said.

"How else are you meant to know we're here?" Tristan asked.

"Call me."

"Oh."

Quinn then caught them up in the situation

Quinn then caught them up in the situation. Mason was quiet the whole time, before speaking up as she finished her story. "He's a dick," he said.

"Not the language I'd expect from you," Tatum said.