Obanai noticed your trembling hands and decided to do nothing about it. Kaburamaru on the other hand, slid to you and wrapped himself around your neck.

"Of course I'll give Rui the chance to prove himself, but either you stay alive or not is up to the people around you. I would let you live but I want to be sure that most of the people in the room trust you enough to let you keep on living. I, now, give the word to your superiors."

You were more scared than ever now. Obanai probably was so dissappointed I you right now. Sanemi already hates you and can't wait to see you perish. Gyomei is stuck with his 'I pity you' phase. Muichiro was a 50/50, his answer depended on his mood. You were positive you could count on Mitsuri, Shinobu, Giyuu and Kyojuro after all he promised he would be on your side no matter what.

"Mitsuri the first word goes to you" She immediately looked your direction and seeing you already looking at her she diverted her gaze to anything that wasn't you. "I don't think I have a speech to give. I can only say that 101% of me trusts her so I want her to live. If she trusts the demons so much then she must be right. She's putting her life on the line just for them and I found that so loyal!" She smiled at the end and placed a hand on her cheek.

"Very well then. Obanai?"

"She gets to live in my opinion. Although I hate demons and Kokushibo himself, he did nothing other than help and I need to give him credits for that." You looked at him dumbfounded. Kaburamaru hissed, it was almost like he was happy for his decision.

"If you come out of this alive, we have to talk" He whispered to you. You nodded and couldn't help but give him a small smile. You would have hugged him, but considering the situation.

"Shinobu."

"I have nothing to say. [Name] is a dear person to me and even tho she broke the rules a few time I don't think it's fair to take her life away" She smiled and looked at the master. She knew you were looking her way so to make her seem cooler she didn't face you.

"Muichiro go on please"

"I guess it's fine, I don't even know who she is..." You were thankful for his short memory at that moment.

"Tengen?"

"The girl knows something we don't, so if we kill her we would lose a great source of information" The master just hummed, guess you were going back to your friends alive after all.

"Sanemi"

"No, she can perish, I know my opinion won't matter now that the majority agrees to let her live, but I wanted her to understand that I don't trust her and I will never do." Sanemi knew they were all gonna let you live, after all he also was thinking about it, but since there wasn't any risk of you dying he could express whatever he wanted even if it wasn't real.

"Gyomei, Giyuu, Rengoku? What about you kids?"

"..." Gyomei stayed silent and let his tears slide down without uttering a word

Giyuu also didn't talk, but the reason was obvious.

"I have to agree with the majority in this! Even tho demons are not to be trusted I put all of my faith in this young girl" You could cry at any moment. Your eyes were becoming glossy and without noticing you cluched the fabric of your pants tighter.

"I see...most of my kids took a liking to you. Rui was already tested beforehand so I guess we could let you go, but we need to hear the opinion of one other Hashira..."

Another? Aren't they 9? You were 100% sure there wasn't gonna be any other Hashira joining anytime soon.

"So tell me...[Name]...Do you think you deserve this chance?"

"Well, I'd like to think so. But why are you asking me?" You were confused as hell, this conversation was going on for too long now.

"Oh, silly me! You demonstrated a lot of courage in your battles, and even tho you didn't kill any Kizuki, by domesticating two demons, you have proven yourself worthy of this title. Welcome to the headquarters you, [Name], are the new Moon hashira"

Taisho secrets

* Sorry don't kill me for not updating :D
* Rei sent you a letter from Canada
* I have another surprise for you in the Train arc :)

* Sorry don't kill me for not updating :D* Rei sent you a letter from Canada* I have another surprise for you in the Train arc :)

{1300 words}

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑