"Tell me

"Tell me...what's with you and your obsession for demons?" Kagaya kindly smiled at you. Your nerves disappeared. He was too kind to even try to kill you.

"How about we talk inside my dear slayers. So when the meeting have to begin you won't have to walk much, come my dears" His daughters led him inside. You slowly trailed behind the 9 pillars. Rengoku was in front of you with his arm crossed in front of his chest. He suddenly stopped causing you to bump into him.

He waited until the others were a bit further to finally turn around. "I can feel your nerves, you know? Don't worry, hopefully this meeting will end without a blood spray! Haha! I'm by your side, don't forget it!" He then turned around and jogged back to the group. You smiled slightly feeling almost all of your nerves dissappear. You ran and joined the group as well. While you were walking you felt someone near you.

"You'll sit next to me."

"Come in my kids and find a comfortable position."

You sat next to Obanai since he forced you to. The only thing that lit the room was a candle.

"Okay...back to the topic?"

"I'm free to say anything right...?" You asked scared to mess up something.

"Sure my dear"

"Basically, I was walking on mount Natagumo. I was ready to start my mission when I crossed paths with Rui, Lower moon 5. He was easy to read. He had dull eyes that didn't own a proper light. I reminded him of his late mother. He said I have her eyes. He needs a family of his own to treat him correctly. And I thought that maybe if I helped him he could change." You stopped, thinking if maybe you should say something more. "There's something more..."

Kagaya hummed letting you know he was listening.

"By accident, Rui ingested a bit of my blood and his appearance suddenly changed he looked more human"

All the pillars' eyes widened. Shinobu had a serious expression tho. Even Kagaya seemed a bit shaken by the news.

"Mhm is that so? Unfortunately what you did is still against the rules of the corps" Your heartbeat increased but you kept a calm demeanor on the outside. You thought that he would have let you go without killing anyone.

"I know that you try your best to help the corps but Rui and Kokushibo still ate people in the past we cannot let this slide."

"But Kokushibo already proved himself to you, didn't he? I'm willing to take the risk for the three demons that are on our side. I promise I will never let them eat a single human or even think about it. Rui and Kokushibo will be a responsibility of mine. I'll also keep an eye on Nezuko. I just ask you to give me the chance to prove it to you. I know that you all don't trust demons, I don't as well, but I'm willing to let them prove themselves." Your hands trembled but you tried to hide it clenching them to the clothing of your pants. You were scared for your life.