"Rui

"Rui...You...Your hair, it's-it's black" You stuttered. It was amazing in a way, it seemed like your blood changed demon appearance. But maybe there was more of it. "W-what?" Rui continued to cough, and soon his webs gave up causing you to fall to the ground. You landed on your feet and sprinted towards him immediately. "Breath in, can you hear me Rui?" You drew some circles on his back to calm him down. Which actually seemed to work.

"W-what did you say about my hair...?" He placed his hand on his head and touched his hair.

"It's turning black..." You placed your hand on top of his. "What-What's in your blood?" He shivered. You honestly couldn't answer this question, your blood was a normal [b/t], nothing too special.

"I don't know, are you feeling better?" He looked at you dumbfounded. "I just tried to kill you, you should hate me...and now that I am vulnerable you could've killed me." He looked at the ground.

"But I forgive you, it's not completely your fault. You need blood to get stronger and I understand that. If I was a demon probably I wouldn't have hold back either. I don't wanna kill you, I know you killed a lot of people but it's never too late to change. You could make the right decision and join the human side. Come on Rui, at the end of this situation I'll promise you that I am gonna turn you back to a human and help you with your illness." You smile gently at him, crouching in front of him you grabbed his face in your hands. "What do you say?"

"My mother...you remind me of my mother" He said quietly. The forest was silent, the screams of horror that you could hear were gone. It seemed like a normal forest back in your dimension.

"You have the same look...your posture is even close to hers. My mother...the one I killed mercilessly. I don't get it. Why did I do that...? If only I could go back and change everything." A tear fell from his left eye. Just as the tear reached the ground his left eye started to turn blue. You decided that maybe it was better not telling him.

"You can't go back in time, but you can act a certain way to change the future. What you have done is actually unforgivable, but I forgive you. I always give a second chance to someone who didn't do things willingly. So, Rui, allow me to lend you a hand and show you the right path" He stared at your eyes, he found them so bright. They hold kindness he has never seen. He placed his hands over yours which were on top of his cheeks and lowered them.

He then tackled you to the ground. "I am so sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me, I want to go back and change everything. I want to get back all those lives I took. I just want to finish it all." He cried on your shoulder. Your hand slowly reached the back of his head, giving him some headpats.

"So...?"

"I'm gonna try...I can't promise tho." He didn't want to let go of you. So you just nodded and stayed in that position.