Sora was being extremely silent, they could feel how much you didn't want to be caught in the act of escaping

Sora was being extremely silent, they could feel how much you didn't want to be caught in the act of escaping. So for your sake they didn't talk as much as they usually do.

The walk was painfully slow and gruesome. Your legs were giving up on you but you had to make it to Kagaya, before getting caught by the Kakushis.

You reached the Ubuyashiki mansion and tried your best not to attract attention from unwanted eyes. Hiding behind a wall you glanced around hoping to make it to the main door.

Kakushis were everywhere they would certainly recognise you and drag you back to the Butterfly Estate to finish your treatment. Slayers also roamed around the headquarters not permitting you to walk around freely.

"What are you doing?" You felt a hand on your shoulder causing you to shiver and subconsciously try to hit whoever was behind you. The person frowned and held your wrist before your hand could reach them.

Unfortunately it was your sprained wrist, so it hurt like hell when that individual held tightly onto it.

"I'll repeat it, what are you doing? I've caught news of what happened on your last mission. Shouldn't you be in bed?" Obanai still didn't let go of your wrist as he scolded you for your recklessness. "Ah Obanai!! N-nice weather!" You chuckled nervously, exactly what you needed. A hashira to stop you.

"I should call for a kakushi to take you back..." He said glancing around trying to call for someone.

"No no no wait! I came all the way here to see the master!" You tried to explain while wiggling your wrist out of his grip. Although you were normally physically stronger than him he had the advantage of not being injured.

"And what is so important that you had to get up from bed just to see the master?" He raised an eyebrow and Kaburamaru tilted his head also questioning what was the rush.

"A...surprise?" Obanai deadpanned and started to drag you out towards the Kakushis.

"Come on Obanai! Okay okay I'll tell you!" He stopped and crossed his arms tapping his foot on the floor waiting for you to spill it out. You rubbed your injured wrist and sighed.

"I don't really know how to say it. You could come with me maybe" You offered him your hand, inviting him to join you on your 'meeting'.

"I was headed to the master anyway, but I'm with Shinazugawa. Last I checked you weren't on good terms." He looked at your hand skeptical and pointed behind him with hid thumb. Sanemi was indeed there. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. Who knows what goes on inside his head.

Obanai dragged you by your forearm towards the other man. "Let's go."

"What is she doing here?" Sanemi follow behind you two his left hand stationed on top of his sword's handle, like always. You felt kinda scared walking in front of him. What if he stabbed you?