The following morning was eventful to say the least

The following morning was eventful to say the least. You found yourself back in the futon and have absolutely no idea where Nezuko was, she probably went to her brother, you were not sure tho.

Kokushibo was already awake and drawing something on a paper.

From the other room you heard a lot of chorus so you decided to check out what was going on. "Kokushibo, don't let Hisa-san see you, ok?" He gave you a thumbs up without looking up from his paper.

You slid the door open and went in the corridor. You were calmly walking down the hall when Inosuke came barging in. He pushed you out of the way and slid the boys' roon open.

"Ahhhhhh!" He shouted before launching himself on Tanjiro and headbutt him.

"A-ah...Inosuke! Why would you do that?!" Tanjiro said rubbing his back.

Inosuke began to chase Tanjiro, who was escaping and chasing Zenitsu at the same time. Mike and Nezuko were in the corner of the room watching the scene. You slowly got up from the ground and dusted yourself.

"Inosuke! Stop chasing us!"

"Nezukoooo-channnn!"

You were out in the garden to train and for the first time you were training alone

You were out in the garden to train and for the first time you were training alone. Kokushibo was still drawing somewhere in the mansion. Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke were in no position to train and Yoriichi, Sabito and Makomo...well they were gone.

You picked up the wooden sword on the ground and looked at it.

Two or three years ago you were a normal student studying to create a future for you and your family, never in your life you thought you would have picked up a sword, let alone learn how to use it.

You swung one time to let your broken wrist get used to the movement. You swung a second time and seeing as it didn't hurt you,  you began to swing another time.

As seconds passed your swings were getting better and better, but you suddenly felt tired of swinging. I mean, swinging is really boring when you can't perform a breathing style cuz you don't wanna ruin the garden of an old lady.