{A/N} I Really thought I posted this chapter

{A/N} I Really thought I posted this chapter. I'll make sure to post another one today.

2nd person POV

'Blood' You were now running the breeze of the night brushing your doll-like features.

You came to a spot were the smell of blood got worse. If Tanjiro was here he'll be dead by now.

You were running in hope that you could help whoever owned the blood that you were smelling.

'How could I even get the scent from that distance...?' You really didn't care about that and if the person who was hurt wasn't someone of the main cast of the universe you couldn't careless either.

You stopped on your tracks just as you heard the cries of a familiar teenager. She was asking for help. She was asking for someone who would've at least tried to help her sister. But as much as she cried the tears wouldn't bring her back.

You were assisting at that scene. In the anime Kanae wasn't a main character, but she still was one of your favorites and knowing you couldn't save her made a huge hole in your heart and probably in Shinobu's too.

You decided to approach her, maybe try to comfort her. Just as you were near her, not near enough for her to notice you, you remembered about the language barrier.

You were now sprinting back in the forest hoping that no one noticed you. You're prayers weren't enough.

"Huff." You yelped as you collided with a hard chest.

"Aren't we a pretty one?". The voice wasn't familiar to you, but the playful tone that it held was. You were 99,9% sure that the person standing in front of you was non other than

'Shit Douma...'

You looked up ready to gaze at the ash blonde that you always wished to meet in different circumstances.

His rainbow colored orbs were literally eating you're frame.

"Hello?". He looked disappointed by your answer, but soon regained his shitty smirk.

You really hoped that he couldn't understand you, but heaven seemed to ignore every hope you had today.

"I never met someone like you, you're quite pretty. How old are you".'I'm younger than you for sure'. That's what you would've said if you were well trained and had a katana with you.

"My parents told me to never talk to strangers, bye". You walked past him, but knowing Douma he wouldn't give up easily and in fact he didn't.

"Come on, don't ignore me. Are you not from here?". You continued to walk trying to ignore him. He just followed behind you.

 He just followed behind you