Seeing the opportunity to press down, the claw grabbed the doll's body, and when it moved to the exit, the claws loosened, and the doll landed on the transparent frame basket and staggered.

The two had to keep their eyes on the doll, and after seeing it sway, it fell into the exit.

"Wow! Aa gayi.. Karu.."

She wasn't able to do several times, and Karan was so accurate the first time, and the admiration for him in her heart rised a little more.

"Karu.. you are awesome!" This time it was a heartfelt compliment without any thought.

The staff took out the doll and handed it to Monami, a pink-white rabbit.

Karan pinched the soft body of the rabbit with his fingers, feeling that the cloth of this doll was very comfortable.

"Loved it?"

"Mm-hmm, yeh doll kitni cute h.. cute sa rabbit.." She held the doll tightly with both hands.

When her parents were not there, the grandma was more willing to spend money on realistic thing that have uses.. it's not that she treated her bad but, so she basically did not buy her toys. It's like a doll... There is none.

Later, when Monu grew up, she couldn't remember buying these anymore.

When she moved into the hostel bedroom, she saw a big doll on her roommate's bed, and she liked it a lot, but she only hid her likes in her heart and wouldn't say it deliberately.

Even a small doll can make her happy.

Karan saw that she was in love with the doll, looked up at the doll machine around her, and said, "Agar achi lagi toh aur try karte hain." The little girl raised her head, and her tone was relaxed and pleasant, "Karu help me clip it."

Without hesitation, he replied, "Good."

******

In the end, Sid lost to Faizi because of carelessness while Sanjana cheered, and Karan used his brain and hands-on ability to get several dolls for her.

SidSa and Faizi came out of a decisive battle, and when they saw that both of them were holding dolls in their hands, their jaws were about to drop, "Aap.. aap logon ne doll machine lut Li kya?" 

 "It's all my Karu's skill!" Monu made a sound to maintain.

Sid couldn't believe it, "Today's doll machine is also buggy?" Not believing in this evil, he ran to the doll's machine and stuffed the two remaining game coins in his hand.

A wave of operations as fierce as a tiger, the result of catching nothing...

Looking at Karan again, he felt insulted.

"Sigh." Sanju took the first two steps and applauded him, "Although tum itne ache nahi ho.. par sach me like sach me tumhe admire karti hoon after all har kisi me it I himmat Kahan ki woh baar baar Jake fight Kare aur haar ke aate.. really admire your courage yeah."