Part 12 Spoiling You

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments..

Continuing from the last part,

Didn't say at the time, but let me tell you now.. I am too possesive one, so baby only the things from you and only you made my day and giving gifts to you and only you, I loved.."

-Me

When Karan saw the card, the thought that flashed through his mind was: yeh ladki phir se doosro ko help kar rahi hain.. mujhe card Dene me...

But he quickly came to his senses. The writing on the card was clearly Monami’s. Monami didn’t expect such an accident to happen either. Obviously the thing she wanted to hide was discovered by Karan, and now she felt very embarrassed.

She hurriedly bent down to pick it up and shove it into her backpack. Just as she wanted to zip it up, she was stopped by Karan, “Isn’t this for me?”

Monami didn’t move as she said in a low voice, “par tujhe pasand nahi hai na"

Who said I won’t like it?”

tu toh card…padhta bhi nahi hain…” After throwing away so many cards and even personally saying that holiday cards were boring, wasn’t it obvious that he didn’t like them.

Naturally I have no interest in other people’s holiday cards, but Monu is not other people.”

When she heard this, Monami raised her head up in happiness, no longer avoiding his gaze. Karan curved his lips and and tapped the back of her hand, wanting her to let go, “Karu  will help you carry your backpack.”

The Monami’s fighting spirit was completely gone, and her backpack was naturally “stolen” away. He easily plucked out the holiday card and put it into his own backpack as he promised, “Main hamesha isse sambhal kar rakhuga..”

Monami’s mood was like a rollercoaster, from the lowest point to the highest, she was very excited. Thus, she also plucked up her courage, “Karu , I still have another Christmas present for you!”

Hm?” There were so many surprises today.

It’s in the backpack.” She pointed at her backpack which was currently in Karan’s hands.

Karan set the backpack down and let her open it. Monami reached in and felt around. After finding a rectangular box, she pulled it out, “Dekho!”

She opened her hands up to show a box with the image of a Sony Walkman- Sony NWZ-A826  on top. He had pretty much guessed what the present was. Monami was full of joy as she presented her carefully prepared gift to him, “Last time I heard that you wanted a MP3 player for Christmas, for you.”

As expected…

Monami blinked a few times. Her round and shimmering eyes were bright and full of fondness and affection for him, “Karu , tujhe pasand aaya na..?"

Karan accepted the present and stepped forward to hug her. Gently rubbing her head, his voice was extremely warm and gentle, “I like it very much, thank you Monu.”

After returning home, he couldn’t wait to open the box and put in a cassette tape. Suhana took a glance and saw that his MP3 player had changed colors. She couldn’t help but feel suspicious, “I remember the MP3 player you bought the other day was blue? Yeh blue.. black kaise ban gaya?"