Part 21

Hey guys, Thank you for your votes and comments..

Continuing from the last part,

She stood in the abyss of darkness and reached out, praying for redemption.

But in this thousands of worlds, how many people will care about a small weak person.

At this time, an working aunty with a big broom next to her passed by, heard her sad sobbing, and couldn't help but say, "Beta.. kya hua.. tum kyon ro rahi ho..?"

Monami did not expect that anyone on the streets of this strange city would pay attention to her.

She didn't speak, her voice was hoarse and uncomfortable, and she couldn't speak with her mouth open.

"Beta zindagi me koi bhi samsya itni badi nahi hoti ki woh hume haara sake.. toh rone se behtar h tum uss samsaya ka samadhan khojo.." The cleaning aunt swept away the garbage not far away and dumped it into the garbage bin.

"Ab yahan pade kachre ko hi dekhlo.. ek - ek baar Jadoo lagao aur phir iss kachre ko dheere se kude daan me daal do.. baccha aur yeh road dheere dheere utni saaf hoti jaegi.." The cleaning aunt is still quite literary, and the big truth is one set after another.

Monami was attracted to her words.

The accumulation of large and small problems will only make the soul more seriously corroded, only to try to solve, even if only one of them can be solved at a time, slowly, those things will become a thing of the past, and then she will become cleaner and more beautiful.

Her eyes were red and swollen from crying, and she still had to dry her tears and stand up on her own, putting on the disguise for herself with her own hands.

"Beta ro Mt.. agr koi takleef h toh ghr Jaa.. wrna tere ghar wale tere liye pareshan ho jaenge.."

Ghr Wale .. Pareshan honge...

Yes, otherwise if she didn't go back, her Karu and uncle and aunty would worry about her.

Although she failed, she wanted to go home.

Sometimes the place is the warmth she dreams of.

She said she didn't want to give up!

******

Suhana came home from work and was very relieved to see the rice cooked in the rice cooker and the dough was made and veggies were also cut..

They didn't think about letting Monami do things, but Monu seemed to be worried about it, and simply agreed to let her cook at home every day, so that she would have less restraint in this home.

It turns out that Monu's cooking skills are great, and a few meals easily capture the hearts of their whole family.

She have to admit that Monu's cooking is more fragrant than her previous cooking.

Sometimes she can't help but quip Monami, "Monu itna acha na bnaya kar.. wrna mujhe tere khane ki aadat hone lag gayi h.. and we are now picky with our mouths."

Suhana's off-work time is basically fixed with Karan's school time, so Suhana, Monu and Karan ate together.. while Karan' father Aditya do his lunch in company.

Not long after Suhana fried the veggies and made the chapatis, the door, Karan returned.

He went into the house to change his shoes, just got up and took two steps and then came back, stared at the pair of white sneakers on the shoe rack for two more eyes, and then walked over, picked up and checked the soles.