Part 24

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.haan kl karne wali thi but phir socha thoda sa aur likh doon.. isliye Aaj iski update...

Badi sweet si likhi h.. hope ki aap sab imagine kar pao..

So Continuing from the last part,

No one understood the meaning of those four words, waiting for his explanation.

He glanced at the little girl next to him with her neck on her back, and glanced open, her eyes drooping slightly, "I mean... Woh Rishabh spoil karta hain apni girlfriend ko.."

After waiting for half a day, the result was a spitting sentence.

Sid slapped the table and laughed, "Hahaha, Karan bro, is this a cold joke?"

Karan smiled but did not say a word, put away the phone, "Ab nahi khelna.." 

 A well-behaved voice of a little girl came from the side, "Mera khana ho gaya." 

Sanju also put down the dishes and spoon after her, "Mera bhi.."

Monami wiped her mouth and asked, "Then do you want to go back to Video Game zone next?"

Sanju Raised her hand in a hurry, "Of course, Maine abhi tak Faizi aur iss Chirkut Sid ko Faizi k haaton game haarte nahi dekha h.."

" Baaki sab is all right but what is chi.. chir.. chirkut?"

 The five of them discussed it and decided to go back and play for a while.

******

Sanju, Sid and Faizi went straight to the "decisive battle" area, and Karan directly took Monami to a row of doll machines.

"Let's play with this." He saw that girls like to clip dolls.

"Par main nahi kar pati hoon.. ek bhi nahi aata." In order to make a profit, the store set up the machine, she tried twice, and really can't clip out.

"Phir se Try karke toh dekh." 

Karan encouraged her.

Monu swept the game coins in the basket, walked over to the machine, took two pieces and put them into the machine, and began to operate the remote control. The machine's paws hook up the doll, but just as the doll is about to point at the exit, the machine will always loosen automatically.

She helplessly waved her hand, "You see, clipping dolls is a waste of game currency." Karan grabbed the two game coins and continued to invest, saying, "Try again." They all voted, and they could only continue to grasp it.

Monami took a deep breath and grasped the remote control switch.

Just as she began to move her paws, the back of her hand was covered with a touch of warmth.

By this time, her hands had completely disobeyed the call, as if they were so soft that they had no bones.

"Click—"