¿PEACEFUL DINNER?

Author's POV ඩා
While they were eating.... *𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠*
*𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠* *𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠* there was a knock on the door. "𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝! " said ASEAN Philp nodded and went to the kitchen.

𝘼𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ⧎
I hear the door knocking *𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠*
*𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠* *𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠*I sigh and I said to Philip that I'll go get it, but actually.... I have an idea who is on that door... I just hope it's not 🄷🄸🄼, I opened the door and sigh who it is...

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. ( ̄ヘ ̄) 𝐡𝐦𝐩𝐡! "   'that's because I don't! '
I sigh and said  "Well, what are you here for... 🄴🅄🅁🄾🄿🄴 ? " He smirked, 'oh boy'  "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭! " I knew it! I sigh in frustration and suddenly..... 💡
I smirked "well then please, enter"
I said with a warm smile 'surely he would fall for it' I thought. And he smiled and said thank you, 'called it' .

Philip's POV ☺︎
I was making extra rice and more adobo bcuz why not? I took some cups for the drink and ASEAN went to me and leaned in..

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕? " he asked, "yeah? " I response. He whispered in my ear quite shaking and I was worried of what he is gonna say but and- "𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝... 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚑𝚑𝚑. " he said and I relplied " oh ok I'll make more food then! "I said in a cheerful way to make him smile but... " 𝚄𝚑𝚑𝚖 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑......... 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗? "  

"ASEAN... " I said   "𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋 𝚢𝚘𝚞.. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. "
Before I could say anything, he already got the message. I was so busy thinking how to greet them that I didnt notice PAPA ASEAN
smirking behind me.

3rd person POV  ✮✭
EU saw Philip and was about to greet him but suddenly...philip hit EU in the gut, flipped him on the ground earning a grunt from EU, then before EU could stand or even response he was stunned by Philip already infront of him and said this with a warm tone..more like a mother tone.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺! " (◍^ᴗ^◍)

"𝐎-𝐨𝐡 𝐬-𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟-" Σ(*°◇°*)

"𝘖𝘩, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵" (◞‸◟∘∘)

"𝐎𝐡! 𝐔𝐡𝐦 𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 *𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥*- 𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍!! 𝐖𝐎𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!! " (ò ∆ ó,)

ASEAN Mouthed the words "𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐"

'𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧'

"𝘌𝘜, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦! " Spain said while going inside.

Philip just bowed at Spain making him flinch. As Philip rose back up he gave all Europeans a gentle mother-like smile and went to the kitchen.

The Asian pointed at a separate table for all Europeans to sit and eat.

"Phil!? " Malay said "Yeah?! " Philip replied "Do you have more rice?? " Indo continued. "Yeah we still have like-2 more pots full!! "
Said Philip making the two cheer for rice.

China then went in the kitchen coming out quickly taking the 2 pots of rice followed by Singa taking another big pot of chicken adobo putting it only on the table where the greedy Asians are.

ASEAN smacked the back of both China's and Singa's head "𝙷𝚎ყ 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛? " Vietnam coldly said but internally crying for rice.

Author's POV

               --Meanwhile--

The Europeans were watching the Asian family and Philip steps in giving them a pot of adobo and another pot of rice. "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦" all of them nodded and ate surprisingly the Europeans like the chicken adobo with rice.  

"Hey uhh" everyone whipped their heads (some of the Asian did a 360°) towards the voice, while Philip walked towards the country. "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩? " Phil asked, "uhh can I have more rice cuz the other is empty now" Russia said while pointing towards the pot as Phil nodded and went to the kitchen to make more.

----uhh warning shock overload----

EVERY ONE WAS SHOCKED IT WAS RUSSIA WHO SPOKE EVEN BRITAIN STARTED TO SPIT TEA ON HIS CUP,

  FRANCE THAT DROPPED HER CRUSSON, 

SPAIN WHO FELT PAIN CHOKING ON SOME CHICKEN MEAT  EU WHO DROPPED HIS SPOON.

POLAND WHO AT THE SAME TIME GASPED WITH INDO AND SINGA,
GERMANY THE ONE DID NOT BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING SO AS ASEAN, VIETNAM AND BRUNEI.

CHINA THAT WAS CHOKING ON WATER, LAOS PRAYING THAT NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM CAMBODIA PRAYING ON THE DEVIL ON THE OTHER HAND (wait what the hell-) NORWAY SAYING NON-STOP
" NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!! "
SWEDEN RUNNING TOWARDS PHILIP IN THE KITCHEN BEGGING HIM TO UNLIFT A CURSE THAT HE PLACED ON RUSSIA SHAKING HIM NON-STOP.

The others? Some of then passed out some, are calling their friends asking for help some even calling the police and the ambulance but they are too scared of Russia. Some even tried calling the Exorcist.

And his siblings? begging for the soul of RE, Soviet Union, even the vodka makers to turn him back to normal.

Oh god this is so chaotic I don't know what's gonna happen next (or do i?) Anyways thank you for reading!

Sorry for bad grammar misspellings cringe ect.

See you next time y'all  bye
o(〃^▼^〃)o

(910 words)