First Day

Author's POV
2 Days later after getting the letter from '𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩' , Philip called soneone on his phone to tell them about the letter.

?? :"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?"

Phil:" 𝙼𝚊, 𝚜𝚒 𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘, 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔 𝚖𝚘.
("𝙼𝚊, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 '𝚜𝚘𝚗' ")

Perla:" 𝙰𝚑! 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚔, 𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊 𝚢𝚊𝚗!
𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚐𝚊 𝚔𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝚖𝚘?? "
("𝙾𝚑! 𝙼𝚢 '𝚜𝚘𝚗', 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜?")

Phil:"𝙾𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙼𝚊, 𝚘𝚑! 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝"
("We're ok Ma")

Perla:"𝙾𝚑? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢??"

Phil:"𝙼𝚊, 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 '𝚆𝙷'
(𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑). "

Perla:"𝙾𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢! 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚒𝚝?? "

Phil:"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎"

Perla:" *𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎* 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚘𝚑! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛? "

Phil:" 𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚊, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔  '𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢' 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙! "

Perla:"𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚝  𝚘𝚔?
𝙾𝚑! 𝙿𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘!! "

Phil:" *𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎* 𝚘𝚙𝚘 𝚖𝚊, 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! "

Perla:"𝙾𝚔 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚋𝚢𝚎!! "

As soon as Phil put down the phone, he opened his drawer
and took his clothes to bring for school and he ironed the uniform that was received when Phil sent a reply, while talking to his mother
(Perla) "That was a quick response! " he said.

           𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖            𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡   

Phil went down stairs and went to the kitchen and make dinner for him and his brothers.

After cooking, the three went to set the table and placed the 'chicken adobo' on their plates and started to eat with their hands (they washed their hands ofc).

                   ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜   

Philip's POV
As me and my brothers said our goodbyes I went in the helicopter
and rode it all the way to '𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩'  , belive me or not I thought they would give me a ticket for a plane, I did not expect a ENTIRE HELICOPTER was going to pick me up!!

They drop me on the island that is entirely named under '𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩'
And the guards at the gate asked for my identity card, so I gave it to them and they let me in bowing in respect "It's okay you don't need to bow to me, please raise you're head" I said in worry and the guards raised their head with a face of shock "please just treat me like an old friend or your nephew" I reassured them but they made an even more shock face, so I just went inside not wanting to get any attention.

I found the principal office and I knocked at the door 4 times before I came in, "Excuse me"
I said and all of their heads straight up turned towards me like I'm some type of killer, and I saw Papa ASEAN and I signed in relief , i waved and said "Hi papa ASEAN! " and papa Asean gave me a warm smile.

They gave me the schedule as they are still staring at me, until the someone asked me a question.
"Hey" he said "hello! " I reply
"Why do you wear a mask?? "
Sir UN I think his name is asked,
"Oh! Just personal reasons..... Is it against the rules?? " I asked In  worry.Sir UN chukled and said "no no, I'm just asking that's all.. "
"Anyways! Your in ASEAN'S  city so you can pick any house that is still available, here take the keys"
I took it and said thank you and left.

I got the key, so all I have to do is
pick a house. As I went inside I met up with my old friends "Hey guys how are you! " I said I  jolly and they both whiped their heads towards me as they gasped In shock. "PHIL!! " they said in unison as they launch themselves towards me as I laugh "Haha, woah!Chill out you two! " I laughed and they care still whining and telling me that it's so boring without me.

And if you are guessing who it is, then your correct if you thought Malay and Indo!!

Whelp there you go! I'm very sorry if it's too short I promise I will make it longer next time
I'm sorry again for misspelling, bad grammar, and ect. I love yall
Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́) (◍•ᴗ•◍)☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*
(741 words)