Sanemi ~ Fluff

yes this is a oneshot

(Giyuu POV)
     When I walked into Obanais estate I saw Shinazugawa holding him while smiling and Obanai laughing(obanai didnt have his bandages on btw cuz he also trusts sanemi). I smiled a little 'they have such a good relationship.' I thought "im back my love" I said as Obanai looked at me. He asked Shinazugawa to put him down then he ran over to me. He gave me a big hug and buried into my neck. I looked back over and Shinazugawa who had his hand on his hip as he gave me a thumbs up. "Obanai can i invite Gyomei over?" Sanemi asked Obanai. Obanai nodded yes and Sanemi jumped up and bit and ran out of the esate. I smiled a little at Shinazugawa finally being nice to me. He started being more nice after he found out I was dating his best friend. I also noticed that hes nicer to Tanjiro. I think because his brother Genya likes him. Anyways I was holding Obanai close to me when the door bursted open. It was Shinazugawa and Himejima. Shinazugawa looked at Himejima with love in his eyes and he hugged him.

~time skip 2 when Sanemi left bc idk what to do~

(Obanai POV)
    When Sanemi left I was a little sad because hes ny bestfriend but I have Giyuu. I hugged Giyuu once again and digged into his chest. "your quite clingy today" Giyuu said as he brought us to my couch. I groaned in response and held onto him. I love him.

262 words