First Date ~fluff

requested by Mafuyuisanicon

(Obanai POV)
Today was my first date with Tomioka I mean Giyuu. He lets me call him that now. I will admit I was excited but also a blushing mess. I was so madly inlove with Giyuu. I started getting ready for our date it wasnt much just a stroll around the garden with Giyuu and Kaburamaru of course.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Muzan-sama~

(Giyuu POV)
Obanai and I were strolling around the garden on our date. I took his hand and lightly kissed it. I could practically see the blush threw his bandages. I want to kiss those lips so bad...stop Giyuu your gettting off topic just enjoy this date and stop thinking so sexual!

(3rd Person POV)
It was about 3:30pm when the serpent and water hashira decided to sit on the bench by the garden. They shared some laughs and had a small conversation until the topic of them came up. "w-what are we?" The serpent spoke up. The pillar of water stared at him blankly then at his lips then eyes, then lips. "boyfriends." The water user said as he turned his head to keep his contact from the serpent hashiras lips.

(Giyuu POV)
'Shit. I keep looking at his lips.' I thought as I turned my head. I wanna kiss them so fucking bad but hes wearing those stupid bandages. "come with me." I said as I grabbed Obanais hand a ran to my esate.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Sanemi and his ohagi~

(Giyuu POV)
When we got back to my estate I practically ripped off Obanais bandages and instantly kissed him. When I pulled away he covered his face but I moved his hands away and rubbed over his scar with my thumb. "Your still very beautiful to me." I said as I saw tears form in Obanais eyes. He leaped towards me and latched onto me. I heard muffled soba coming from him so I gently rubbed his back for comfort. "shhh its okay" I saw playing with his hair. He soons falls into a slumber and I carefully bring him to my bedroom and lay him down on my I mean our futon and pull the blanket over him. I kissed his forehead and walked out of our room. I went into the kicthen to make the some food for when Obanai wakes up. A start of a relationship with the perfect guy.

412 words also sorry i havent updated for 6 days ill try to upload 2 oneshots tomorrow.