Love ~ intense fluff & fluff

(Giyuu POV)
    I was lightly making out with my boyfriend Obanai. I bite into the bottom of his lip asking for permission. He soon granted me permission well I dont know if he did. He opened his mouth a little I think to adjust but I slipped my tounge into his mouth anyway out of exicemt this was the first time he wanted to do something like this with me.

(3rd Person POV)
  The serpent pillars eyes widened he didnt know his lover was like this. Ok maybe that was a lie. You see behind the scenes the water pillar was always horny and thought everything the serpent user did was sexy. The serpent was use to it by now.

(Obanai POV)
   I will admit I was a little shocked by what Giyuu but not really but I dont think him ontop of me is light. "Mm~ Giyuu s-stop your fuck your going to far you you said light!" I managed to get out. What was he doing you may ask? Well he was leaving hickeys on my neck which I specifically told him not to. He finally stopped when I let out a scream in pain. It didnt hurt but I just wanted him to stop. "Im so sorry my dear I should have stopped when you told me to..." He said as he pulled me onto his chest. "its fine" I told him as I rested my head on his chest "just let me rest now..." I told him as I slowly drifted to sleep. "of course my love sleep well" He said as he draped a blanket over us. My sweet lover.

276 words short chapter