Cheater.

(Obanai POV)
    My eyes widened as I saw the love of my life kissing another person. I dropped the flowers I was holding as tears filled my eyes. "G-Giyuu...who is that...?" I asked stuttering on my words. Giyuu looked at me in shock and ran over to me "B-baby! its not what it looks like I-I swear!" I pushed him to the floor as he tried to hug me. I heard the lady behind Giyuu giggle and bit. "This is who your dating? pfft hes so short!" The lady said as she laughed some more. I heard Giyuu let out a small laugh "Sorry Obanai you are short." Giyuu said as he stood up. "YOU CHEATER!" Is all I got out before I ran out of hos estate.

(Obanai POV)
    "ANDDDDD CUTTTT!" Uzui yelled. I walked back into the water estate and cuddled up next to Giyuu. What? hes not shooting now is he? "I thought I actually made you cry I'm so sorry my love!" I heard Giyuu say as he hugged me tightly and wiped the tears off my face. "Of course not! It was juat acting but please never call me baby again". I said as I laughed a bit. "Of course! You know I only call you my love, love, and my dear. Baby & babe are way to common and overused." My lover said as he pulled me onto him. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair and i slowly drifted to sleep. Love him.

259 words short chapter once again im sorry i need ideas.