My Little Serpent (this is a oneshot)

(Giyuu POV)
Obanai let out a loud moan as we both cane at the same time. I pulled out of his hole and watched the cum leak out of his hole. I smiled proudly looking at what I did. Obanai slowly closed his eyes out of exhaustion. I got up and went into the bathroom and ran a bath. I went back into our room and picked up Obanai and went into the bathroom. I placed him in the bath and go in behind him. I pulled him onto me and started washing him. I fingered him and washed out the cum and make sure he was all clean. I put some shampoo in his hair and scrubbed it in good. After the bath I dryed him off and changed him into some comfy clothes. I placed him on him on the bed and pulled the covers over him. "You did so good~ Im so proud of you~" I whispered sexually in his ear. Feeling left out Kaburamaru slithered onto the bed and wrapped around Obanai keeping him company. I smiled slightly and cuddled Obanai and fell asleep.

~A Few Hours Later~

(Obanai POV)
I woke up with my ass hurting like crazy...Giyuu went so rough on me...I sat up ignoring the pain rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked around the room and noticed Giyuu was sleeping peacefully after fucking me hardly. I looked down and saw Kaburamaru slithering around on my lap. I lightly petted him and let him crawl onto my neck. A few minutes later Giyuu woke up and smirked at me. He pinned me down on the bed and gave me a sloppy kiss. I moaned into the kiss and Giyuu added his tongue. I put my hands up Giyuus shirt and started squeezing his chest and he continued to make out with me. He turned into a moaning mess. I squeezed his chest harder and he moaned even louder into my mouth. It made me moan as well just hearing his moans. Before I knew it my shirt was off and he was kissing and sucking all over my chest. I was a moaning mess. I couldn't stop moaning. "God your so beautiful." Giyuu said as he kissed me more.

im gonna end it there. some smut for you horny ppl