Chapter 35 Axl ❤️ Licah

Start from the beginning

"Baby?" My wife called me.

"Yes?"

"You know... I'm... I want... Uhmmm... But...that...Now...I've been...t-thinking...maybe..."

"Baby, just say it straight. I can get you anything." I told Licah. He seems to have a hard time expressing his intent.

"Let's go to Japan right now."

"Baby? It will take 6 hours to be there."

"Yeah, I've been craving Okonomiyaki. The original plan is to go to a Japanese restaurant today, but I want to eat in Japan, baby. Can we do that?"

"If the doctor agrees," I told him but he frowned.

"Then call him now." Licah walked ahead of me. We should have just used our car to go to that Japanese restaurant, but he insisted on walking.

I called Licah's doctor while we are on our way. We passed by the restaurant owned by the guy I hate the most. Yes, I still loathe him. If he didn't confess to Licah that day, maybe I was with Licah for more than fourteen years now. I was confident back then that Licah would like me if the incident with the broadcasting room didn't happen.

The doctor gave clearance to Licah, but I still asked him to travel with us. It would be safer to have a doctor around. I can't risk Licah's safety.

I had my private plane prepared. We took our lunch first because we will be traveling for hours.

"Really?" Licah exclaimed.

"Yup, we are going. You have to eat a lot first and make sure to drink your supplements. I told you I'll give everything to you as long as it doesn't harm you, right?"

We flew to Japan after lunch just to satisfy Licah's cravings. We searched for the best Okonomiyaki in town.

"Have I ever told you that you are the perfect husband? You really are. Maybe we can travel to manila tomorrow and have some taho too."

"What is taho? Baby, are you planning to travel the world with your cravings? can we do that after you gave birth? You know it is really not advisable for pregnant. It would be too tiring for you." I explained. Well, I have lots of tasks to finish at home too because I am planning to be working at home after two weeks so I can be with Licah throughout his pregnancy.

"Taho is a sweet dessert. It is made up of silken tofu, topped with pearls and brown sugar syrup. I have tried one in the convenience store, but they said Manila has the legit one. so? should we go, perfect husband?" Licah is trying his luck again. It's not that I am not willing to give it to him. I am just worried. "Please? baby? I never asked you something like this before. I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and eat everything that my taste buds are craving. I badly want to have it."

"Okay, next week then. One at a time." I answered.

We are still in Japan strolling. We will go home later too. We traveled by air for hours, so we want to make it fun at least.

"I am sorry for being a brat like this."

"You are not. You can ask me anything like this, but we have to take it slow for your sake. We need to be sure that everything is safe." I told him. I want Licah like this actually, because before him being pregnant, he doesn't usually make requests like what he is doing right now. Sometimes, I feel like he is still uncomfortable with me because everything happened so quickly.

He slept during the travel.

When we got home, everyone is still asleep. We just stayed in Osaka for hours, a little shorter than our travel time.

"I slept for five hours, but I am still sleepy. You need to wake me up at 7. I need to go to the office." Licah said. He is acting like he is busier in my office than me.

"You can have your off tomorrow. No one will question that. If you are afraid, remember that you are married to Axl Jongcheveevat. You can do anything. Understand?"

"Okay, I'll sleep longer then. Since I am not going to work later, maybe we can...You know...sex?"

"Baby, later after you rest. Sounds good?" I want it too, but I don't think I have the energy to do it right now. We are both tired, and it may affect my performance. I don't want to embarrass myself and be called a lousy performer. Because when I make love with Licah, I always give my all, the way he loves it.

"A polite way to reject my offer, huh? It's fine. Just don't blame me if I turn you down the next time." Licah went straight to the restroom and locked it.

"Fine. We can have a quick one."

Hello yah peeps. A regular update perhaps? Do you want that? I am not sure if there are readers still waiting for my update. I just want to share that I met Gulf up close, the Licah in real life. Still seems surreal for me. I am now inspired to write more than ever. I just want to share my happiness. Have a great day y'all :)