Chapter 17

Just found out about fonts and appearance adjustments on Wattpad and it's lovely :D It does look weird when I'm writing it though- I'm not used to it but oh well-

Anyhoo, hope you all are having a good day :)

I basically completely ignored recent lore for this chapter, um, that might give you a hint on who this new character is but idk-(SPEAKING OF WHICH THE NEW LORE IS AMAZING- still sad it was the finale tho- BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO STOP ME FROM WRITING THIS AHA-)

Also I drew something and am still debating whether to post it or not. I would've had it as intermission but- I've passed the halfway point so :/ or I could go and move it for future readers-

OK LET US BEGINETH! OIEEEEEEEEEEEE

TW: ...again nothing I think? Send help-

The three turned their heads to the doorway where a new figure stood. It was a male, a little taller than Antfrost but still relatively short. He had pale skin and short jet black hair with small bangs that loosely flopped on his forehead. A navy beanie covered most of his hair, the letters LAFD sewed on. He had a matching tracksuit jacket on and black pants, a deep scar over his eye. Yet he wore that familiar smug expression.

"Quackity...?" Ant muttered under his breath in confusion.

"What? Who is this? Who we looking at? Is he important? How do we know him?" Callum rambled quickly, jutting a finger at him.

"Quackity." Red said, walking up to him.

"Wait." Callum looked back at him. "Ponk's son?"

"If you want to remember me in that way but I'm a lot more than that." Quackity shrugged. "You are..."

"Callum." The fox nodded with a small wave.

"An anthropomorphic fox..." Quackity murmured. "Another one..."

"Hol' up. Another one-?" Callum interjected again.

"What brings you here? You seemed uninterested in aiding us when I saw you?" Red asked, crossing his arms. Behind Ant, he heard Callum throw his hands up in defeat and flop on one of the coffee chairs. Ant smothers a snicker.

"Change of heart, thought I could aid at least a little bit. You need my resources, perhaps." Quackity listed off a bit too prepared. "Besides, I planned to find a... friend."

"Really?" Red raised an eyebrow.

"We can walk over to my friend's place and you can help catch me up." Quackity offered. His smile never dropped.

"Um...Callum, feel free to introduce yourself." Red said, nodding his head over at Ant and signalling him to follow him. As Callum began to talk to Quackity, Red pulled Ant aside. "Something's up."

Ant snorted. "No kidding. He's hiding something, no idea what. You?"

"Not sure either... Slime's not with him so that's kind of weird too..." Red mused. "Which is what I wanted to ask you..." He raised his arm and tapped the crystal around Ant's neck. "Would you?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Oh- yeah." Ant blinked, fumbling with the small crystal for a moment. He felt Red's curious eyes on him as he whispered Quackity's name. He didn't bother closing his eyes, as he knew Quackity would just be looking at Callum. The world around him stated shifting, and there it was, that noise in his head.

"This one's an interesting one. Innocent, new blood. Energetic." Quackity's thoughts said as they analyzed Callum. "Reminds me of him."

"Oh I'm getting so off topic. I really should get back to helping him soon again..." It mused suddenly. Who's him? Ant barely had the time to wonder before Quackity's head snapped back.