Chapter 5

Hiii :) How is your day?
Mine is kinda sad- lore (for those who dk or are reading this in the future- Wilbur killed friend so he could be with Ghostbur and Connor also died, there was more but that's mainly it :P)

So I got 90 reads now. *sniff*. 30 more reads since 2 days ago.

HOW THE HELL-?

I feel like I should be used to this by now- idk, I wrote a somewhat successful story- but it still shocks me and tysm for the support :D I really appreciate it :]
(Also quick reminder that I'd appreciate comments, I like talking to people and I get lonely and socially anxious sometimes- comments help me alr- but no pressure ofc! I know it can be a lot to ask :'))

HOWEVER- THERE ARE MANY OTHER TALENTED AUTHORS WHO DON'T GET THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE- I KNOW ADVERTISING WON'T DO MUCH BECAUSE CURRENTLY FOR THIS BOOK MY VIEWER COUNT ISN'T HIGH COMPARED TO THEIRS BUT SHUT UP I CAN DO WHAT I WANT-

Notunbreakable's books are really well written with amazing story line, characters, and good descriptive writing :D He has two books, and I feel both are criminally underrated. The finale of their second book is coming out soon so binge it before that happens >:]

aurxlian_'s Velvetfrost book is something I talked about frequently in the first book too but I feel the need to repeat myself because still not enough people read it, it's so well done and I like how the plot is cute and simple along with character's personalities. It's still being updated so read it :D

These two honestly supported me through a lot through their own books, so I have to repay the favour. :) (Idk if anyone's actually reading this rn but NONETHELESS- I TRIED- :^ (I'm pathetic ik-))

ANYWAYS- ENJOY :D (This intro is already 300+ words .-.)
TW: Ch0k!ng, t0rtur3??? (Idk how to describe it ;-; help- not exactly t____ but best way to describe-) and bl@d3s

Red's sword fell to the ground with a clang that echoes through the room, discarded as both his hands went up to grasp at the vine twisting tightly around his throat, holding him so that his feet's just out of the ground's reach. He struggled, twisting around in his confines.

Ant shook out of his stunned phase and quickly ran over to him, sword in hand. Puffy acted first, being directly next to Red. Using her ax, she chopped the vine in half, a hiss filling the air as Red dropped to the ground, the vine still wound around him yet looser, flopping weakly across his body. Ant felt Puffy's eyes on him as he ran over, panicking as he grabbed Red who was coughing and wheezing, helping him sit up.

"Red, are you okay?!" Ant asked hurriedly, inspecting him up and down.

"I'm fine Ant." Red coughed out, smiling weakly at him and placing his hand on his cheek. "Don't worry, nothing I can't handle." He sent out a reassuring smile to the rest of the group's concerned faces.

You all care so much for one person... It scoffed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Puffy hissed. "I thought we agreed we're not doing any fighting today."

Puffy, Puffy... can't believe you still can't figure it out. Must I spell it out for you?

"Sorry I don't understand your twisted mind." She growled.

"It was a test." Red said, his voice still raspy. He stood up, trembling, Ant grabbing his arm for him to lean on. "To see what we could, or would do. To see our so called 'weakness', or compassion, and our fighting instincts. It didn't try to kill me."