I stripped off my clothes as I stumbled over to my bathroom and took a quick cold shower. It didn't faze me, it never did. I love the cold. Thanks to my good immune system I don't get any colds. After finishing my shower I changed into white skinny jeans, a pink top and a big Grey wool sweater that had black wool sewed to mix with the Grey.

I put on pink chapstick, that added color to my face and bold eyeliner and mascara. My hair was down, as usual. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror before grabbing my gray shoulder bag and leaving to school in my white Camery.

~

When I entered the class I sat down in my usual seat in the back. I put on my reading glasses and continued to read in silence as I waited for the class to start. I was reading "A Wrinkle In Time", an old book from the 1960s. It was about three kids who tessered through space and time, with 3 witches, to find their scientist father.

I sat alone in silence for 30 minutes till the bell rang. Soon enough, loud kids came into the class and sat down with their friends. Some sat on the tables. They laughed loudly and filled the class with chatter. I shrugged in my seat, continuing my reading. It was a bit hard with the chatter though. I missed the quiet silence that was once this room.

The teacher finally came into the class after the late bell rang. She closed the door and walked up the front of the class. As she did, students went to their seats and slowly the chatter lowered itself and the class started.

I sat alone. No one next to me, infront of me, or diagnally sitting from me. It was ok, that way no one would talk to me. Like they would, unless they needed something or wanted to bad mouth me. The class went on and the teacher called on me.

"Aiden, What was the first country to recognize Mexico's independence, in 1836?" she asked. Now all eyes turned to me. Some looks good, some bad, some bored. It was an easy question that I knew the answer to. The pressure of everyone looking at me was what was hard.

"The U.S..." I said in a low tone, making some of the students annoyed.

"What was that again?" she said. Now more eyes went to me.

"The U.S." I said louder. She nodded at me.

"Correct." I let out a breath of relief.

"So annoying. Its always like this when she has to answer something." the blonde that sat two seats infront of me complained and scoffed. I shrugged lower in my seat and the class continued.

Clement

The girl sitting far in the back of the room finally answered the question our teacher asked. I saw alot of bad looks as I turned to face the front of the class again. I don't see what's the problem. She just had to answer her louder.

"Who was that?" I asked Trevor who sat at my right side.

"Aiden, the mute in the back of the class, dude." he looked at me as if I was suppose to know that. I gave him a look back.

"What? Just askin." I said to him before turning around again to face the girl. She was so far away I couldn't see her face but, I saw her hair. It was a cute pink that turned white as it climbed up to her roots. I smiled.

Aiden, the mute in the back of the class. Why haven't I heard of her. Trevor seemed to know her, why didn't I? Did she just move schools? Surely, she was a very unnoticeable girl. Ill talk to her some time.

~

Megan, Trevor, and I walked out of the class and towards Megan's locker. My other friends, Gerald, Aja and Brian, were in a different class from us but, we always meet back up together at Megan's locker. They were a couple, Aja and Brian. Since last year, freshman year when the dancer Brian wanted to ask out the 'model-since-birth' girl, Aja. Funny story.

"Its your birthday in two days huh, Clement." said Megan as she smiled at me, her perfect row of teeth showed as she did. The two front teeth of her mouth were bigger than the rest, which made her look like a cute hamster.

"Ya." I said smiling back.

"And also the school winter fair, in two days" Trevor added, opening a pack of white chocolates which he always ate after our first class. When I say always, I really mean always. He's always eating those disgusting white chocolates in front of me, knowing very well how much I hate them and how they smell. Ugh.

"Are you guys going?" Megan asked grabbing a chocolate from Trevor's bag.

"Yeah, I'm going." I said as I looked at the chocolate, in her hands, in disgust.

"Same here." said Trevor. "Its suppose to be a dress-up thing. Christmas Related. I can't wait to see all those hot babes in short Santa dresses." his eyes gleamed with mischief. Megan and I scoffed at him.

"What are you going as?" I asked Megan.

"Not as Santa, that's for sure." she said giving Trevor an amused yet disgusted glance, earning a nose scrunch from him. "Maybe an elf."

"I'm going as frosty." I said, my eyes gleaming with joy.

"Why am I not surprised. You loved that guy when were kids." Trevor and Megan laughed.

"He's not a guy, he's a snowman!" I corrected.

Suddenly, a flow of kids started to move. Me, Megan, and Trevor looked around bewildered.

"Did the bell ring?" I asked. The two nodded no. I looked around and grabbed a small guy by his sleeve. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Aiden, the mute, got into a fight." he said and immediately started walking again. We looked at each other before following the crowd.

"Dumb ass bitch!" yelled a tall girl as she threw her fist to punch Aiden but, she swiftly avoided it and she punched the locker, hard. "Ahh..." she screamed in pain. "Get her!" she commanded the two other girls who were in the circle too.

They both ran at her, one trying to punch her but missing, and the other trying to tackle her down but instead bumping into the other girl. It was complete and utter chaos. No one wanted to stop the fight instead, they cheered the other 3 girls on.

"Ahh!" Aiden screamed as she, just barely, dodged another one of their punches.

"Hey, stop!" yelled one of the teachers as he pushed through the crowd. "Stop this!" he yelled again, blocking the 3 girls from Aiden. The crowd quickly dispersed but, me, Megan, and Trevor stayed.

"What's going on here?" the teacher asked sternly at the 4 girls.

"They suddenly started attacking me when I tried getting my stuff from my locker." said Aiden in a low voice, close to the teacher. He looked at the 3 girls who said nothing but glared at Aiden.

"You three are coming with me." he said and started walking away, the 3 girls gave Aiden a few more glares before following the teacher. Aiden walked slowly to her locker and began to pickup her stuff from the floor.

"Lets go." said Trevor and him and Megan walked away. I stayed, watching as she picked up her stuff before walking towards her. I bent down next to her and started to help her grab her stuff.

"No, its fine." she sobbed, grabbing the pencil from my hand and stuffing it in her bag. I looked at her crying face. She had blue eyes and very pale skin. Freckles stickered on her cheek and nose. Her nose was reddish and her hair was a mess, stuck to her damp face. She had very famine lips that were rose red. Her eyes gave me a short glance before putting in the last of her stuff and getting up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare." I said getting up too. She put her bag strap on her shoulder and wiped her face with her big sweater sleeves. She combed her pink hair back with her hand before scampering away, not turning back to look at me.