Chapter One

Aiden

"Is this... Our mom?" he asked as his brother dusted off snow that covered a grave stone. The particular grave stone that belonged to there late mother. "Listen, you saw her in those memories, didn't you? So tell me, what was our mom like?"

"She was very lovely." he simply said.

"That does nothing for me! You gotta be more like... Who did she look like, or were her eyelids, double-lidded." the brother said, clamping his hands, like a crab, in front of his eyes.

"Rin... I wonder if it was right for us to be born into this world... If only we'd never existed, neither dad nor mom would've had to die and nobody around us would have gotten hurt."

"What are you, an idiot?" his brother said immediately, startling his brother to look at him. "Its cause they struggled so hard for us that you and I got to be born! These are precious lives that were given to us by them!" he reasoned, pasteing a smile on his brother's face.

"Your right." he admitted. "Rin... Parents are really amazing, aren't they?"

"Damn right they are! Because they're our parents."

*snif, snif*

This is the last episode of "Blue Exorcist", the anime about two twin brothers that were born by Satan. Im watching the emotional scene of when they finally see their mothers grave for the first time. Its very touching.

Im sitting in my bed, curled up in my puffy white blanket with my coat, Dokii, sleeping in between my crossed legs. Its the first Sunday of December and I woke up this morning, immediately watching this anime I told myself the day before that I'd finish today.

My nose and eyes were red and my cheeks are bloated because of all the tears I'm shedding over this anime. I probably look like a mess, because like I said, I immediately watched this anime right when I woke up. I didn't have any time to wash my face or brush my teeth or hair. My mom brought me food and I watched the anime as I used the restroom.

I grabbed the last tissue from the tissue box and blew out all my snot that clogged up my nose. Carelessly, I threw it at my tiny trash can. Yes, literally at my trash can not making it inside for the 50th time. Around my trash can and my bed was all that was a mess in my room. My mom was always sweet enough to clean my room whenever it got too messy, which was almost every week, since I practically live in my room.

I only leave my house for school or when I have to do some errands for my parents. No, I don't have any friends that I go out with nor do I have any friends. I don't need friends and I don't want any. Im fine with being the loner that I am.

I combed my pink, mess of hair back with my hand and looked at my digital clock that was on my bedside dresser. My clock was white with pink numberings and my dresser was a light gray color that set up very nicely with my clock. My eyes widened when I saw the time.

"3:23am." I gasped and looked out my window. It was dark already. After closing my laptop and setting it on my dresser, I picked up my coat from between my legs and set him beside me so that I'd be able to lay in bed and get as much rest as I could possible.

~3 hours later~

*Loud music box alarm*

"Ugh...." I groaned and uncovered my face from my blanket. I looked at the clock.

6:30am

I turned off my alarm and got up from bed, wobbling side to side to get to my mirror. It was a full body mirror and now... I wish it wasn't. I was still wearing the same clothes from two days ago, my hair was a complete and total mess, dark circles were visible under my eyes, and dried up drool was on both sides of my mouth and cheek.