I wanna be, where the people are...

After playing some video games with Mikey, you thought of something.
The Surface...
Watching shows and movies, and playing games that included humans, made you want to see the other humans.

Up where they work,
Up where they plan,
Up where they lay around in the sand...
Wandering Free...
Soon you will be,
Part of their world...
What would it take, to spend a day around other humans?
Betcha with them, they have friends,
But not just family...
Things I'd enjoy,
Maybe a boy.
Maybe a boy!!!!

That's it. You had to talk to papa Splinter. IT MUST BE DONE.
You walked over to the dojo splinter was practicing stances with his weapons.

"Sensei?"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"I have a question; Can I go to the surface?"

"Yes..."

"REALLY?!?!"

"And... No."

"What, what, what, why, why, why, why can't I go?"

"I will Let you go in a few years... But for now, you will learn and train more down here, home. I don't want to risk losing you,"

"I get that, but..."

"No. That is the answer; No."

You slumped and had a grumpy (Y/n) Face. When you left the dojo, you ran, STRAIGHT to your room.
Why?
Because you were going to the surface, WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT.

When everybody went to sleep, except for you, you were making a little kit for going up to the surface. You had a little sandwich bag with lettuce leaves in it, your tessen, a bottle of water, and a watch. All of it was put into a satchel or a backpack. You had your gameface on.

You carefully exited the lair and looked for a ladder to climb. You were all serious until you got excited, smiling and smiling. You finally opened the manhole cover and closed it. The city was beautiful at night. There were even the most adorable thing you've seen!

A kitty!!!!!!!

You looked at it and it looked at you. When you looked around, what you could think of was..

((A musical chappy maybe? O_o))

What's this, What's this?
There's night lights everywhere,
What's this?
There's city in the air,
What's this?
You can't believe your eyes,
You must be dreaming,
Wake up (Y/n), this isn't fair!
What's this?

((I seriously just turned this into a musical XD))

You really wanted to show everybody at home, but this had to be a secret. You just need to wait another... 5 years or so. One other thing you wanted to do was to get different food and drink, but you had no money. It drove you crazy, only eating lettuce and anything else they could get. You never had a choice. You decided to just take a look in a nearby bakery to view anything you could. The bakery was nearly closed, but there was this friendly looking woman at the till.

"Hi there. Looking for something?"

"Oh, sorry. I don't have money. I'm just looking... I've never had anything like these before,"

You inspected all of the displays and something must have struck a chord with her, because she came up to you and gave you a napkin with a cinnamon bun on it.

"Don't worry sweetie, it's on the house,"

Your eyes practically sparkled at her. Cautiously, you stepped closer and hugged her.

"Thank you so much!"

You ran off with the pastry and tried it when you were safely hidden in the sewers.

You didn't regret this trip one bit.