Back to the Mafia

Athena's POV:

After 5 months of being MIA, It is going to be a lot of work getting things straight in the mafia and as well as my company. I own the Queen's Corp., the biggest corporation in all fields like clothing, jewelry, etc. I also own many shares in different companies. The public does not know my face as I mostly do not appear in the galas both in the business and the mafia world.

Now here I am getting Leo ready so I can take him to kindergarten. "Hey baby, Do you want to match with mommy today?" I ask him. My boy loves to match with me.

"Yes, mommy!!!" he says excitedly.

So I get him changed into his favorite leather jacket, a grey t-shirt, and blue jeans with a cute little grey beanie on his head.

And I get myself changed into a black leather jacket, grey t-shirt and blue jeans and combat boots, and some of my bracelets, chains, and rings

We get ready and head to the garage. I let Leo pick up the car for the day. He points to my black McLaren GT. I put him in the car seat and buckle myself up in the seat. Leo opens in iPad and starts watching his favorite cartoon channel and set himself concentrated on it. So I start the car and move up the driveway of the house we live in.

 So I start the car and move up the driveway of the house we live in

Within 10 minutes, we are in front of the kindergarten. Leo gets bored very easily so I put him in kindergarten last year as he makes full sentences and speaks clearly by then. He is very popular in class and the teachers adore him. He has two best friends Hunter and Andrew. They play with him sometimes at the house or the park. I am friends with children's parents as well. We take our children together to play or to movies and sometimes to other's houses. The people here know not to cross me so everyone is afraid to do anything to Leo. They know not to step in my way and hurting Leo can get themselves a life of torture. 

"Leo, we are here!!" I say to him.

I get down and unbuckle him and help him down. He is practically bouncing up and down after seeing his friends near the entrance. I crouched down and kiss his forehead and cheeks and say "I Love u baby, Have fun!!". He kisses my cheek and say "Love u too mommy, I am going to Andrew and Hunter.Bye.!!". He then goes over to his friends. I wave bye and check the perimeter for any danger and see he went inside his classroom so I get back in the car and drive to the mafia base.

~

Once I arrive at the mafia base, everyone seems surprised as their boss came after a long time. My now second in command, Calvin runs and engulfes me in a hug. He is like a brother to me. He was there for me most of the time when I am in my low point and he has taken care of Leo these past few months. He has been there for me when I missed Camilla just giving me his comforting hugs. I do not like showing my emotions out at all but these past few months I have been an emotional wreck and just need someone for me to hold and cry. He cannot be there for me always but he manages me, my craziness and my emotions well enough.

I slowly release myself from the hug and face Calvin to see him surprised and he asks "What are you doing here? You should have given me a call at least." I shrug at him and say "I have decided to get my shit together and be there for everyone, Leo and myself." He smiles at me. "So, enough of this now tell me about what's happening these past few months?" I ask as I move through base. The base is more like a mansion and all the members of my mafia mostly stays in here. My third in command, Jason bows to me as I enter the house with other members. I have said them a number of times to not to do that but they say it's to show the respect they have to me and I cannot do anything. 

Calvin and Jason mostly update me on everything that happened past few days. I decided to ask about the matter I almost forgot about. I turn to them as I enter my office and ask "Did you find out who is behind the bomb blast the happened 5 months back?" They lower their heads and say "No, boss" I slam my hands on the desk and glare at the them as they flinch back. They know I am angry and Calvin quickly adds "but we did found the person who placed it in your front door but he is not opening his mouth. So we did not know what to do. He is the dungeons right now and we did not know how to contact you either boss." I calm myself and nod "Tell Sean to rough him up a little bit and wait for me." Sean is one of my best fighters and torturer. Jason nods his head and leaves the room. "Is there anything I should know about?" I ask Calvin as open the documents on the desk. 

"There has been an invitation for the Mafia ball for you.It is happening in a week and I wanted to ask you about it?"

I think over it and ask "I will be attending it and reveal myself. Take care of everything carefully,понять?" (understand)

Calvin nods his head and replies "Yes, boss" 

"Where is it happening?" I ask Calvin and replies "Spain"

"We will be leaving to Spain in 5 days. Inform the pilot and clear my schedule for a week. I want the security tight and bring at least five of our best fighters. We will be taking Leo with us." I inform Calvin.

He nods his head and replies with "Alright boss. I will get it done" and then we walk out of the office and to the dungeons. Let us find out who dares to attack me.

But my mind is mostly on the mafia ball. I am going to see my family and Adrian. I don't know what to expect on this trip but I am going to give hell to the people that erased my memories.

Spain here we come!!!!