Burning that shit

16 years old

Athena's POV:

Right now I'm sitting on top of a building abt to burn it down.

Okay maybe I should explain a little...

I've been coming to this building to just think for the past two years it's abandoned and looks creepy as fuck, but I'm lowkey attached to it soo......I thought why now burn it.

I grab the bottles of jack Daniel and start pouring it everywhere.

Once that's don't I grab my lighter that's engraved.

I've had it since I was a baby idk how i got it but I've grown attached to it too

I've had it since I was a baby idk how i got it but I've grown attached to it too. I've always thought something was missing in my life but I can't pinpoint what it is.

Anyways i put a piece of cloth in the jack daniels bottle and light it then throw it as far as I can in the building.

I sit and watch it for a while till i hear police sirens.

"Fuck" I mumble I start cleaning up my stuff and my stuff I mean weed and other shit I put it my back pack and get the fuck out of there.

I finally make it home and see my and step-fathers cars are here.

"Fuck I'm gonna fucking die" I talk to myself

yeah I talk to myself and what are you gonna do about it.

I got up to the front door and see if it's locked it's not so I go ahead and open it.

I'm welcome with a slap to the face.

Great.I thought they passed out.

"YOU FUCKING USELESS BITCH WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"my 'mom screams.

"God damn women why the fuck are you screaming"I say calmly.

Apparently that makes her mad so she tries to go punch me. SWERVE yeah i swerved her she can't punch for shit so it isn't that hard.

Oh shit.

He comes downstairs to see me and gets angry without me even doing anything like chill my guy.

"WHERE WERE YOU, WHORING AROUND?"he yells and punches me in the stomach.

I groan cuz I was not expecting that.

I can't wait till I get to kill him.

They both leave to probably go do the nasty.shudders.gross.

So I'll give a little back story my mom and step-father have always been abusive but I try to stop it sometimes they get a few hits in but sometimes I don't see them coming so my guard is down. I workout at a gym where the bad part of town. I have one Doberman he's all black I trained him to only listen to me and always stay on guard when out in public. I don't know where my father is my mom has said that he didn't want me but you can see in her eyes she's lying...but I think that's all.

Athena's Doberman his name is bruiser

Credits: