Wow.

"What I would do for a mirror now.." I whispered.

The computerised voice immediately spoke up, "Please step towards the wall."

I blinked and followed suit. I rolled my shoulders and neck and marvelled at the comfort and the lack of any restriction.

When I stepped to the wall, I could see my reflection. My jaw dropped. The wall manifested into a mirror that was the length of me.

When I looked at myself, I sighed.

I couldn't wear my underwear. Dammit. Every single line of it showed.

"How do I take the suit off?" I asked and just as I said it the suit started peeling off me.

"The suit is intelligent, Ms. Hills. It constantly records the electrical signals of your skin and reacts to it, increasing or decreasing the temperature accordingly. It can even respond to the commands of your voice."

The suit came off completely and I pulled it off, regretfully removing my underwear as well.

This was so not normal. I've never gone without a bra. Can't afford to.

I sighed and went through the process of putting the suit back on, this time the suit and I worked in sync, and it was over in a few seconds.

My eyes widened as I realised just how rough the underwear I'd been wearing was against the sensitive regions of my skin.

This felt...I sucked in a breath.

It was smooth and perfect and absolutely nothing seemed out of place. I laughed at the way I'd worded that.

I looked at the mirror and removed the hair tie and let my long red hair drop down my shoulders.

I looked...good.

This suit was doing things for me. The suit however, did outline every curve of me and I've never dressed in such a fitting way before.

I shook my head, not sure if I should walk out like this.

The suit held up my...assets well, but it did nothing to hide the fact that they were...big.

I covered my face with my hands, the skin of my face heating up.

Then I looked back up, fished out a brush from my bag and ran it through my hair and split it in the middle at the back, so that it lay against my chest.

There, that...hides things. Considerably.

It was possible that I was uncomfortable because it was a very different type of clothing and I'd never been so conscious of myself like this before.

I let out a breath.

This was as good as things were going to get, I thought.

Then I grabbed my communication device and walked out.

Freesia was standing right outside looking like she was going to knock.

I raised my eyebrows. "Morning." I said with a smile.

"I didn't have your card ID," she said, her expression sheepish.

I handed her my device as I stepped towards her. I noticed that her suit fit her perfectly as well and she looked really pretty. Her hair was still wet and hung loose down her back, pushed back from her face.

She typed in her card ID and her eyebrows raised.

"Conversations with the District Leader?" She asked as she handed me my device back, a smirk lifting her lips.