0. Order

𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔭

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢. ℑ 𝔡𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭.

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔞 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔴.

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔴.

~𝓓𝓸 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓫𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓻𝔂𝓮

_______________________________________________

She sat down on a chair, made of wood taken straight from the rainforest. Who made it? Who knows. The unnatural is too complicated to get around. Tapping a list, she muttered some things under her breath before looking up again. Many dragons stood in a line in front of her. All eerily silent, they only stared on, awaiting what she had to say. "Requests for revival or reincarnation?" She cocked her head, looking down at her list again. "Time flies..." She whispered to herself, narrowing her eyes as she read all of the contents on the paper clutched in her talons.

"It's been about 4 years at most, and just now you offer these services?" Snapped a SandWing, her tail lashing violently. A SkyWing hissed at her, smoke rising from his nostrils. "Watch the tail barb, Lobivia!" He yelled, waving his arms about like a baby dragon trying to fly. Lobivia snarled and gave him a look of pure vitriol. "Stop fighting." The goddess sighed, not looking up from her list of dragons.

The list contained the names of the dragons in front of her, their information and their cause of death.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ DEATH LIST ♥

𝕽𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 | 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕾𝖐𝖞 | 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕴𝖈𝖊𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

𝕷𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆 | 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖉 | 𝕰𝖝𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 | 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕴𝖈𝖊 | 𝕯𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕮𝖞𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 | 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕸𝖚𝖉 | 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖒

𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖆 | 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖓 | 𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉

𝕭𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖊 | 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕾𝖊𝖆 | 𝕲𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗 | 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 | 𝕸𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉

𝕷𝖞𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖆 | 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖐 | 𝕰𝖝𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖔 | 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕳𝖎𝖛𝖊-𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖉 | 𝕯𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉

𝕳𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖒 | 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 | 𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖋 | 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕/𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙

The goddess briefly looked up from the list. "Anybody?" Scanning each of the dragons with a bored expression.

Chihiro was the first to raise a hand.

"Yes, Chihiro?" Her tone was mellow, knowing that he was one of the dragons in this world that you just have to be gentle with. "I-I u-um, want...-" But he was abruptly cut off. "This is taking too long!" Hissed Rhodonite, lashing his tail from side to side violently with smoke rose from within his nostrils. Hornbeam gave the SkyWing a displeased look. "Let the poor hybrid finish! It's not polite to cut others off like that." Snapped the LeafWing, looking the former SkyWing guard right in the eye. He opened his mouth to say something, but sighed and closed it, completely silent.

"Chihiro, continue?" The goddess cocked her head at the hybrid, who was looking around nervously. "I-I, w-want r-revival, please?" He fiddled with his talons for a moment. The goddess scratched her head for a moment before stating her answer. "Yea, sure, just gimme one sec." She summoned her list and a pencil. She crossed out the hybrid's name on the list and watched as it faded and moved Hornbeam's name into it's place. "Right, now time to get you outta here."

With a snap of her talons, he was gone, reduced to smoke. This caused a gasp to come out of Lymantria, Bivalve, and Landform. "Relax, relax. He's okay, I've just sent him to the living world." The goddess sighed, staring up at the sky. "CAN I PLEASE GET MY REQUEST NOW?" Bellowed Rhodonite, a tiny spark coming out of his nose. "Okay, okay!" The goddess shot up and summoned her list and pencil, ready to cross off his name. "What will it be, then?"

"Reincarnation! I've had enough of this sick SkyWing body!" He cried, spreading his wings as far as they could go. Lobivia moved away from him with a disgusted expression painted on her face. "No need to shout." Muttered the goddess as she crossed off his name, then watched the others move up one space. She then grabbed a die, and threw it across the floor. It landed right at Gerbera's feet. She turned an orange-purple colour, which showed that she was confused. The IceWing goddess made her way over to the RainWing and picked up the die, examining it. What was on it was an IceWing, with a light yellow underbelly and bright green eyes. Her main scale colour was a light lavender color and her spines were a bright cobalt blue.

She handed the die to Rhodonite, who looked confused. "Don't turn it from that side." She gave the guard a hard stare, before sighing and snapping her fingers, reducing him to dust as well. She made her way back to her wooden seat. "Last one, I'm fed up now and my head hurts." She groaned. Hornbeam's hand shot up. "Wow, Hornbeam, you must be desperate." The goddess gave a little laugh before grabbing her list and pencil again. "Revival, I like my body." Her tone was soft, slow. It made her sound like the kind of person you'd like to talk to when you're sad, or sick. The IceWing goddess nodded and crossed her off the list. No names moved considering she was at the bottom.

With a snap of her fingers, the LeafWing was gone, sent back down to the living world for a round two.