Xon. She'll be at my place. If you need her.(my eyes goes wide)

Police. Okay sounds like a plan

I get in my car and follow behind Xon. I pull up to her house with gates and security.

Me. Why do you have security?

Xon. Because I do cases against some bad people.

We walk into the house.

Xon. I have 5 bed rooms 4 bathrooms and a bath house

Me. This is huge.

Xon. You can stay in this room or we can stay in the same room.

Me. Imma go take a shower

Xon. Okay baby. I got you though, know that I love baby.

Me. I know I love you too.

I strip out my clothes and start the shower. I broke down and cried. Xon came behind me, holding me

Xon. I'm so sorry this happened to you baby. But I promised to protect you. We got this. I have people getting you some work clothes now. We can go shopping later when you get off.

We finish showering, I get dressed for work.

Xon. I'm taking you to work baby. Everything will be fine.

I get dropped off and work walking in.

Jessica. What's wrong Kia?You look like something is wrong.

I give her a run down from leaving my shift to when we got to Xon house.

Jessica. Fuck, I'm so sorry this happened. Do you want to sit at the desk today?

Me. Yeah, I don't think. I can focus on these people health today.

I get to the desk and sit. Putting my hair in a proper ponytail. I see Sydney walking back and forth with so much angry.

Sydney. Too sore to do your job. (Looking at all my hickies)

Me. Yeah, my back got blown out. I'm so tired and in pain (smirking)

Sydney. You filthy slut.

Me. Only for my Girlfriend

Sydney. You will regret this Kia, I just wanted some head but you will see who I really am. Bitch

Me. We do not care.

Jessica. Get the fuck away from her.

I look at Sydney still smirking.

I text Xon about what's going on.

Xon. Okay ma, I got it.

Me. What are you gonna do?

Xon. Trust me, okay.

Me. Ok baby.

The day goes on, Jessica and I are leaving out the elevator after our shift. With Sydney behind us, while I'm talking about Xon. I see Xon smoking, leaning on her car waiting on me.

Jessica. Bye girl. Have fun (laughing)

Me. Shut up lol bye

I walk up to Xon, hugging her so tight. She picked me up so we can be on the same level and kiss.

Me. I missed you all day daddy

Xon. Is that so.?

Me. Mhm ( jumping down)

Sydney walked up

Sydney. I want a hug too, did you tell your girl. What happened in the locker room?

Me. What are you talking about? Nothing happened.

Sydney. Yes we did. (Played a recording of her call my name, with some moans from a girl) you see, she's nothing but a slutted out bitch.

Me.(I push her) I would never let your thirsty ass touch, let alone fuck me. (Charging at her but I got picked up off my feet, by Xon)

Xon. (Looks at her and laughs) that's not her, I know how she moans. Do better lame ass nigga. (Looks down at me) I got you baby

Xon walks me to my side of the car. Seats me down and closes and locks my door.

Xon. You got one more time to fuck with her. Dead ass.

Sydney walks up on Xon, as Xon leans on the trunk. The car next to us opens all four doors at the same time. People Circling around Sydney in black
.
Sidney. This some pussy as shit. You can't handle your self

Xon. If I handle this myself. You would die bitch.

Sydney. Kia you gone let me get jumped.(she yelled at me)

Xon. Don't talk to my woman. Let this be a Lesson to you. I know where you, yo mamas living brother and your favorite cousin stay, aunt and uncle to. So hang this bullshit up. I'm letting you walk away from this. Because I don't want my future wife to see me act that way. But understand I will take everything from you then take you. Put all y'all on a shirt. One more time.

Sydney. She works in the hospital, you can't come in my domain.

Xon. Tbh she doesn't even need this job, I can take care of her. But she work hard to get here, so I won't take that from her. But believe when I tell you, anybody can die for her safety bitch.

She walked to the car and as we drive off, I see them stomping her out.

Who gasolined my home?
What do you think Sydney is going to do to me from her getting jumped?
Tune in.