Invitation

Minho's Pov:

Months had passed and I mean months, there was not a single clue of where Jisung went or was taken. I looking crazy looking for him, there's not a single area that Changbin and Cham haven't searched in but still no clue. It as if the world fucking hates me which obviously it does if it isn't letting me and my beloved get together. I heard a knock on the door to my office, "What?" I was annoyed, who the fuck was disturbing me right now!?

"Hyung we received something, and Chan Hyung says you should open it" I made eye contact with Jeongin who lowered his gaze. He handed me a silk red envelope, fine gold edges with elegant and neat gold writing on the cover. I leaned back on my chair and took a big sigh, I'm so fucking over this. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration, "Didn't you tell them that we're busy? You want us to go to some fucking party rather then looking for Jisung?" Chan walked in and wrapped his arms around Jeongin's shoulder.

"Stop being pathetic Minho. Everyone is losing their shits finding your lover so be grateful for once and at least read what your given", yes Minho was the leader but Chan was older and had more authority so no matter how angry Minho was at Chan. He couldn't do anything but listen to his only Hyung, he opened the envelope and held it above his piercing brown eyes that held multiple emotions in them as his eyes seemed word for word. He slammed the paper down.

Chan reached to get the paper and read to find what had caused his friend's reaction to be like this.

"You And Your Family Are Invited To An Extremely Special And Honoring Engagement Of Choi Yejoon and Han Jisung"

"The Event Starts At 6:00 And Will End Late Night

I looked at Chan as anger crossed my mind, "Minho don't even think of going on a killing spree, for you know it will only bring trouble for Jisung" I sighed, suppressing the rage inside me. "When is the event Minho?" Chan questioned as I told him that it was on the up coming Saturday, we needed to go because I needed to see Jisung. "We will go Min don't worry" Chan's reassurance gave me some hope but still it didn't complete my empty heart which was aching for Jisung. How was he? Were they treating him right? Does he think of me? What could've happened to him there?

Urgh! These fucking thoughts! Why it always that whenever I want happiness in my life, IT ALWAYS GETS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME?! I've heard enough with the "Pray to God" he hasn't answered me in so many years, why the fuck would he bother now? "Call the tailor over, get the suits made" I ordered Felix who gave me a cheeky smile before exiting the room happily. Only three days away, three days and I'll be there for you Sungie, it's a promise.

Jisung's Pov:

My dream of having a grand engagement was finally becoming true, but that thought didn't make me happy at all because it was against my own will and with someone who I didn't want to be with. After that night, Yejoon had done outrageous things to me. Scars from whips and barks bites from his teeth were littering my entire body, it hurt to sit down and hurt even more to stand. I wasn't left capable of doing anything and I had lost all faith of Minho finding me, whatever Yejoon told is perhaps true. Minho maybe did find a new lover, maybe he did finally lose interest in me and move on.

I felt hands snake around my waist, shivering because a venomous viper was the cause of it. "You look stunning darling" his words made me feel more disgusted with myself more then I already was. He made me hate myself, I feel his touches under my skin and it makes it crawl with fear. Mentally like a child but physically a beast, there was love in his actions because to Yejoon I was a mere toy, he used me for my body and then left.

It was even more upsetting to know that the one who I relied on the most had also given up on me and moved on, Minho was my final hope for freedom and even that was crushed by Yejoon. He only wanted his happiness which was my body, and now against my agreement I was being engaged off to someone who toyed with me all day, all night. "Darling, I want you wear this outfit tomorrow because I want everyone to know that your my Fiancé" he giggled because placing his hand on my butt and squeezing it.

I was in no position to say anything because that would lead to me being tied down in a dark room for hours as different people came by everyday and took turns on me. My screams of begging for mercy fell to deaf ears because I was prostitute and pleasuring people with my body was my job, that's exactly what Yejoon told me. He said that the whole world works a job, and they earn money from that. I would earn money by selling my body.

And maybe Yejoon was right, Minho didn't want me anymore because I was already stained by the hands of other men. Maybe, just maybe.

Minho's Pov:

The anticipated day had arrived earlier then I had expected, today I'd get most of my answers to my questions. I had a bad feeling, it wasn't pleasant to sense it or feel it, it was as if it's telling me that I'd get something as a answer that would deeply hurt me. Maybe it will shattter my heart to pieces or make me lose faith in love. Why was it so complicated? Why was I already having this feeling when I haven't even reached my beloved yet?

Was Jisung not going to return to me? Is he mad that I made him wait for too long? Or it that just my imagination? But why does it feel like he'll ignore me there? But if was just a guy feeling right, they're not always correct they're more like a prediction. But was this really bound to happen? I'll only get my answer when I see Jisung for myself. Only for myself.

Hey guys, after a longggggg break I'm finally back with motivation to write. Thank you to everyone who read this crappy tale, thank you for the views and votes I really do appreciate them.

One thing I'd like to clear is that I'm very strictly against r@pe. It is the most disgusting and inhuman thing to exist, just because it's mentioned or happened in my story does not mean i support it or strive for it. If you are a victim please seek help and remember that your a fighter. Again I have DON'T support r@pe and will leave TW's for viewers sensitive to this topic.

Once again thank you for the views and votes , I'll see you in the next chapter.

!!!NOT PROOFREAD!!!

Jaehyun_•