First Sight

Author's Pov:

TW: Mentions Of Blood, Abuse and R@pe

"Name Choi Seungho, Age: 47 years old, works at the bank. Crime: Harassed Lee Felix" the smooth voice spoke out, his glinting eyes staring at his both who was sitting in his chair, whose gaze never left Seungho.

"Hyung, we should kill him" the guy said to his boss again who was unbothered, he didn't move an inch. He was glaring holes into Seungho who trembled under the boss's piercing gaze. "Torture him" the husky honey voice of the boss made Seungho lower his head.

"Hyunjin, you can't do it" he spoke, looking over at his assistant who was silent. "You do it Minho Hyung, I don't wanna end up assassinating this asshole" Hyunjin signaled his boss or his Minho Hyung who nodded. He stood up and grabbed a swiss knife, and stabbed his thigh.

Lee Minho's Pov:

With one load I shot him(referring to Seungho), he fell to the floor, blood creeping out of the bullet holes. "Changbin burn this place with his body" I looked at Changbin who nodded and I left the warehouse to my car. I arrived home seeing my Papa comfort Felix who was hugging him tightly.

"Lix" I called out and he came running to me. He sobbed in my embrace, I'm just glad that Changbin got to that place that bastard had done further damage to Felix. "Shh its alright now Lix, he's dead" I whisper in his ear as he relaxes a bit.

"Papa where is Mom?" I ask as my Papa, Lee Hyungwon who points upstairs as I nod. Mom was most likely sleeping so I went to my room, loosening my tie and throwing my coat. I entered the shower, my body relaxing under the soft pressure of the water. The steam filled the bathroom, I opened the window.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a solid few brief seconds, "You'll never find someone more good looking then me" I cocked a smile and walked out to get dressed. "First of all, that was biggest fucking lie I've heard and secondly my Seungminnie is more cute then you" It was Hwang rambling about his lover boy again.

"Anyways Hyung you wanna go to that Brothel I told you about last time?" Hyunjin's tone was sweet and that meant nothing more then just plain trouble. "No I'm not interested, and I'm aware your going to visit Seungmin again" I say as he gasped, I roll my eyes. "Omg Hyung how did you know!? Like how! You just read my mind, your probably a vampire like I predicted-"

"Hwang shut up will you!" I was now annoyed at his talkative ass, "Hey Hyung I've heard that there's a new one at the Brothel" he squeals and tugs on my shirt. "And you want me to sponsor them?" I was joking but the look on his face was serious.

"The new one is a boy" with a pause he spoke and I'm glad he did.

Author's Pov:

It didn't even take Minho two seconds to push Hyunjin aside and power walk over to his closet, he got dressed in one of his favorite outfits and laced up with perfume. "Hyung your two faced!" Hyunjin whines as Minho smirks. "Yeah your right, the world believes I'm straight but you know I'm not" and with a wink Minho leaves to the entrace of his Mansion with Hyunjin and Chan trailing behind him.

At the Brothel:

As soon as the three stood up, people began to gather up against them. Bodyguards were called to escort them inside the club, where the luscious cherry red color stood out the most. "Mr. Lee welcome" Mr. Oh or Oh Sehun said to the Musketeers who nodded at the somewhat warm welcome.

"We are just doing the debate for the new recruit in our team. Just a few minutes before Mr. Song left after spending time with him for 5 hours. He's a good one" Sehun's words didn't please Minho or the other two at all but they went with it.

Lee Minho's Pov:

Now I was curious to who this new guy was, last time Hyunjin dragged me here an elderly drunk woman was trying to hook up with me which was wrong in so many levels. Anyways we sat down in the VIP table patiently waiting for the debate to start and soon enough it did, "Welcome to the Friday Night Special. Where we have a auction for the best working Prostitute. Today we have fresh meat, new and pure. Mr. Song has tested him and says he will return again. So anyways let's start".

"Well before we start how about we bring the new boy for you to see" a smile beamed on Sehun's face as he mentioned the new boy, but of course it wasn't genuine but rather pride. Some guards went inside a room at the very end of the corridor and came back covering someone while I also saw a tinge of something bright. They parted ways and I saw the most beautiful human in the world.

A small boy with a tiny petite waist, fluffy curled blue hair, big shiny eyes, his legs looked so soft, his lips were pink and plump, he looked up and I saw his adorable chubby cheeks. His body proportion was perfect in every aspect. All of him was beautiful, stunningly beautiful.

"Hyung, Minho Hyung! LEE MINHO" Hyunjin screamed and I snapped out of my thoughts. "What!?" I hissed back looking at his sly grin, "The debate is starting" he filled me in as I nodded. They started at the sum of 50 million, quiet much but obviously worthy of someone like that boy.

As the whole thing got more intense, the value of money also got higher. "150 million" very old man bid raising his board, everyone remained silent and the oldie smirked. I saw him make eye contact with boy on stage, he licked his lips and did some kind of gesture that made the boy tense.

Nah ain't no way, I'm not letting this boy go with that jerk. "151, 152, 153-", "170" I cut the host off by my price. Even the other two stared at me with wide eyes. "171, 172, 173 Taken by Mr Lee Minho" the host was so happy he was probably only seeing clouds now. "Minho what the fuck" it was Chan's turn now and I turned to look at him.

"Listen Hyung, no matter what happens I ain't letting him get fucked by some old man whose dick is dried and ready to drop off Hyung I mean it" and with that I stood up following behind the guards who lead me to the room where the boy was in.

They bowed before leaving and shutting the door, the light was lit dimly and I could barely see shit. I heard some whimpers and turned on my flashlight to see the whereabouts of this room, I turned my phone to where the whimpers were coming from and saw the boy sitting on the bed crying.

"Uh hey, excuse me" I called out as he slowly looked up, I walked towards him as he backed away from me, gripping the bedsheets tightly. "Plea-please don't touch m-me" his eyes were swollen and red yet that still didn't redeem his beauty. "I-i uh, i promise I'm not going to hurt you ok. I'm not even going to touch you" I softly say.

He looks up again and slightly nods, I turned the lights on so that I see him more clearly and now that I did I really wish I didn't. He was wearing a see through baby pink crop top and a very short black checkered skirt. But that wasn't that worst part at all.

Through the top you could clearly see the whip marks on his back, they looked fresh and painful, then if you looked more closely, you'd see bite marks all over his inner thighs. The person that had bit him had sharp teeth because the marks looked like the teeth has sunken in.

His wrist were bruised and my heart was aching yet I kept my act together, "Like I promised I won't touch you but can you please tell me your name" I say as he locks eyes with me. "Jis-jisung, Han Jisung" Han Jisung, such a pretty for such a pretty guy. "And Jisung can you tell me how you have all these marks over your body?" I tried to  be gentle as possible.

I know that I had just met him not even a few minutes ago but still I wanted to know much more about him. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it, tears dripped down his cheeks, I couldn't stand people crying so I did what came on my mind first. I pulled him closer to my chest and hugged him.

"Shhh, Jisung I'm here please calm down" comforting people wasn't my cup of tea yet giving a try wouldn't hurt and also because Jisung's innocence reminded me of Felix and like Felix, I felt a sudden urge to protect him. Yes everything happened suddenly. "Can you tell me now" I whispered as he nodded and I slipped back into my seat.

"That ma-man Mr. So-song cam-came and h-he".........

Holy shit I don't even write this much on my essays. Anyways here's a shitty long chapter for y'all.

Jaehyun/Loops