Flashback & Remembrance

Chan's Pov:

I sighed as all the kids circled around me. "Before I start, where is Minho?" I ask Felix who smiled, "He told me that he had a headache so he went to sleep in his room Hyung" he answered as I took another big sigh before clearing my throat up and beginning to tell them the story or the conflict that happened between Lee Minho and Choi Jia back in high school.

Flashback:

During their senior year in high school, Minho and Jia used to be the biggest rivals of all time. From rivalry that came back from centuries and they only sought to continue the hatred that their families carried for each other. In every aspect, Jia and Minho would try to beat each other, sometimes it would even lead to bloody endings and also a week or so in the hospital. Having enough of the constant bickering between their siblings, Felix decided to speak to both Jia's brother Yejoon.

In conclusion, they ended with the idea of getting their siblings to go out on a trip with them for a day. Of course the older siblings loathed the idea, especially Minho. He was always worried about Felix being near Yejoon. Yejoon was somewhat childish and it was in a bad way, well to Minho he was mental and he didn't want this mental bastard near his brother because who knew what he would've done to Felix.

But after the constant begging of their siblings, Minho and Jia finally agreed. So on a fine Saturday afternoon, they dragged their siblings to a beach. Felix and Yejoon happily running around while Minho and Jia kept a 10 meter distance from each other. "Hyunggg!!!!!!" Felix's screaming voice was heard and he crashed right into Minho. The younger brother smiled brightly before clearing his throat, "Me and Joonie are going to get Ice cream okay?" He asks.

A unsettling feeling settled into Minho's mind, he didn't like the idea of Felix being separate from him, even for a second. "No Lixie, stay here. I'll buy you ice cream when we go home ok" Minho tries convincing his now pouty brother. "Oh c'mon Lee, such a buzz kill. Let the kid do whatever he wants" it was Jia who spoke this time. The look in her eyes and the smile on her face didn't match well. "Go kid, get yourself some ice cream" and that Felix was gone.

"Your brother's a bit naive and girly" Jia starts off, venom dripping from her words. "At least he doesn't have mental issues like your one. And perhaps at least he can use his remaining knowledge which your brother probably lost since he is quiet crazy right?" A provoking smirk made its way onto Minho's lips. "Don't push the limits Lee!" Jia's eyes held fire in them. "Damn what more can you do then threaten to me huh?" Minho laughed loudly.

"I'll make sure you never see Felix again" Minho's whole world just shook there. She stood frozen in time as many wild thoughts roamed his head. He grabbed Jia's hair and tugged on it harshly making tears brim her eyes. "When it comes to family, I don't fucking see the gender bitch, where is Felix" Minho's eyes were dark and empty. Jia dug her nails into his arm and threw him to the floor. "Its a game of Hide and Seek Lee but definitely with a twist, I'll give you 10 hours to find him. If not before that, Felix will die".

Minho's blood ran cold, he immediately knocked Jia out on the spot before running to his car and driving back to his main base. "The Choi's have Felix, I don't know where but we have 10 hours to find him" was all Minho said before every single member of The Roses spread out into different sections , trying to search or track down their young master. Sweat dripped down Minho's face as he hurriedly typed on the keyboard. He forgot about his grammar.

2 hours in, no clue. 5.5 hours in, no clue. 7 hours in, no clue. 9 hours in,.... Still bout clue. "Fuck fuck fuck! Did anyone trace?" He shouted loud enough for everyone to hear only to receive a no in return. Just then his phone rang. "Hello Lee Know speaking" he formally says. "Hyung..... Come get me" It was Felix, his voice was rugged and raspy. "Where are you Yongbok?" Minho's voice become cold as his much like his expression.

"By the Han convenience store" and the line hung up. Minho didn't wait any longer and ran to the location. He found Felix shivering from the cold breezy air, multiple scratches, cuts and bruises on his body. His clothes ripped and his facs red and puffy which was definitely from being slapped. And from that day on, Minho swore he would kill any Choi who he came across his path.

End of Flashback-

Chan's Pov:

"So that's why Felix and Minho are both quiet unamused whenever the Choi's are mentioned and I suggest you shouldn't try mentioning them even by mistake if you want your head cut ofd instead" I watched the color drain off their faces. And the Hyunjin fainted on top of Seungmin causing me to roll my eyes. "He'll be fine" I reassured Seungmin before taking Jeongin upstairs who was equally traumatized.

Author's Pov:

As for Jisung, day by day his condition was only getting worse. He refused to eat the food the Choi's gave him because he just couldn't trust them. And Yejoon became more harsh because of that, he didn't see the time or the place. He didn't see Jisung's pain, he took him whenever and however he wanted. And Jia only did more to encourage her brother to continue whatever he was doing.

"Yah, you stubborn slut! Why the fuck don't you eat. Can't you get simple shit inside your head huh!? Lee Minho isn't going to come for you, he doesn't care about you" Jia's rage frightened Jisung but he didn't dare let it go. "I'd rather you let me die Ms. Choi" he calmly says receiving a heated slap on his cheek which stung.

Then she turned and walked away, a single tear slipped down Jisung's red cheek. "Minho did you seriously forget about Me?" Was his only thought right now. The memories of the time he spent with Minho clouded his memory. He sighed, between his tears, a blush creeper onto his cheeks as he remembered the kiss between him and Minho. "Yeah I'd rather die...." And then he turned to face the other side.

Heyyyyyyyy
Sorry I got sick again and I'm currently fucking dying as well but here we are.

Not Proofread

Stay safe y'all
Bai!
Jaehyun •_•