32

"Desume?" She was stairing at the entrance of the training room.

They had got back that afternoon after a whole night of sleeping and cuddling. Now she was drawn too the specific room.

Walking over she noticed it was Wanda and Thor. Both were trading shot for shot.

Her eyes glowed. "You should go in and ask to join in." Bucky attempted to encourage her, but she wasn't paying attention to that.

"Shh." She put her finger to her lips. Her hand opened and glowed.

A man was ripped from the corner, seemingly invisible to the naked eye. She started moving her hands rapidly.

Signs popped up ones Wanda had seen in the dark hold.

Desume whispered. Her body twitched."What are you doing here?" The man was held up with tendrils.

"Your alive." He began to laugh. She she blew out."Who sent you?"

He laughed."Oh you know little bee." She felt her whole body freeze. His head was ripped from his body as a bomb went off in his head.

She began to freak out. They knew she was alive. "Calm down." Bucky told her.

She shook her head."No, no, no." Gripping her hair she felt her body freeze."She's completely dark I can't get in."

Wanda said panicked as Desume held herself. Her hands felt around her neck.

It was a ghost of a feeling. One she was used to."There gonna collar me and stick me in the box again I didn't wanna go."

She sobbed making the others get hit with a super intense wave of fear.

"Collar?" Wanda had threaded though and didn't see anything like that. "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, I dont wanna go."

Her body had began to to glow even worse before. "Shes radioactive."

Tony said as he ran in."How did he even get in?" Wanda questioned. Natasha had recognized him."Head a notorious spy he must have snuck in some how."

Thor picked her up even she was becoming to hot for his hands.

"She needs to be stabilized. Can you knock her out Wanda?" The redhead shook her head knaoing she couldn't.

Bucky looked at her."I'm sorry." He muttered."Daisy's, honey, snow, fire, winter, acid, iron,."

She screamed as her body slowly cooled down. Everyone looked at him. "Thorn, ice, rust." Her body twitched.

She stood up. Eyes blank."Serving rank 7 Winter Soldier number 0 job need fulfillment."

Her body was stiff as she stood straight up. Natasha's eyes widened."How did you know?" Bucky felt guilt as he stared at her.

"Her purpose was to serve me, well before they found out we were connected."

He sighed."When they did find out they like locked her away. I'm the only person who can deactivate her."

He took her face. "Desume wake up." He shook her and she gasped. Her eyes watered.

It was worse than last time. She was used and abused with those words. She could remember everything.

Her hand came up and slapped him."I hate you." She spit out. Bucky looked at her.

"You were gonna burn a hole through the floor and hurt Thor." She glared at him."It was your fault they mutilated me and used me."

She accusingly pointed at him."He didn't know." She looked at Tony."I wasn't talking to you."

She hissed. Looking at the solider she used to love she shoved her finger in his chest. "They made me a monster for you! I lost my-"

She cut herself off. She felt dizzy. "It was all your fault."

She asked out before her body fell being caught by Thor. The few in the room looked at Bucky. He already felt guilty.

But this made him feel even worse. "Take her to the lab Wanda I want you to find those trigger words."