27

"Awe got hurt buttercup?" She leaned against the armory door frame with a lollipop in her mouth.She took it out with a pop.

Peter looked at her work the a deadpan face. She giggled and leaned down.

"I can kiss your wounds for you if it would make you feel better."

He smiled bashfully before looking away."Desume stop picking on Peter." She looked at Steve."Your just mad I don't do it anymore."

Everyone looked at him while he turned a bit pink."You totally we're yoked for her."

Sam said with a chuckle. Desume licked her lips."Come here pretty boy." Steve walked over a little less confident.

She rolled her eyes and put her arms around his neck.

"You know just cause your big now doesn't mean anything." He laughed and she kissed him deeply. Bucky whistled.

She laughed and kissed his cheek."Come by when your washed up."

With that she waved to the group."Good job today, maybe you are cut out for this Avenger thing." She teased before leaving.

Natasha couldn't keep her eyes off her ass as she left.

"Goddamn." She muttered before Wanda bumped her shoulder."Already thinking so dirty." Natasha looked over.

"Wanna test it out?" They didn't even say anything both going at it.

Desume ended up being in the shower when Steve came. She already knew what happened. She could hear his thoughts.

He was a really loud thinker. Getting out she wrapped herself in a towel.

"I'm in here Honey." She called brushing her hair. Steve walked in to see her almost naked. He felt his hormones spike.

"You have fun?" She asked with an amused expression as she leaned over to brush her teeth.

"Yeah." He muttered under his breath as her towel rose up. "I'm glad why don't you come over here." He walked into her bathroom large.

He wore joggers and a tank. She turned around and smiled.

The towel was wrapped around her breasts perfectly water dripping down from her hair. "Stevie?"

She questioned walking towards him her hand soon on his chin.

"Are you feeling alright?" He nodded slowly feeling himself harden. She heard him and leaned against his chest.

"Do you want some help baby?" It was like he was back in 1941.

He wasn't big intimidating Steve Rodgers he was Stevie the little man who worshiped the ground Desume walked on.

He whimpered as her hand trailed down his abdomen.

"Words darling." She muttered needing the spot just above his boxers. He whined "please." She softly smiled.

"Goodboy." She stroked him slowly going under his band and too his throbbing middle.

She gave it a soft squeeze before taking it out a groan coming from him."Please." He begged. She got on her knees and licked his shaft.

Then she took it in her mouth. It didn't all fit but she could cover the rest with her hands.

She sucked and rubbed making his hips thrust into her. She took one of his hips in her grasp steadying him.

He groaned as she kept going. Her tongue doing wonders as he came in her mouth.

The you're amount filled it. She had to swallow it for the rest to come out filling it again. She didn't even hesitate.

After he was done she took his his and stood lead. Him to her bed.

The door locked and the curtains dropped. "Come in I know you can last longer than that~~." She said with a smirk.