21

"Look Honey I think you've just made him fall in love with you."

James teased. Desume looked at the man who seemed to look at her with lust and something else. Bruce couldn't lie it was a turn on.

"Well I guess telling him about the protgrion Polytherum answer would be taking it to far." Tony looked at her.

"If we hadn't just met just so you know you would be in my bed."

She laughed."Cute." Leaning back she closed her eyes."It took me two weeks to bottom him out." James whispered to her.

She giggled."Please I could do the same to you." The brunette looked down at her.

"I'd like to see you try." She smirked."Wait until we touch the ground and your in for it." Wanda looked at her.

"Since everyone is on the topic of falling in love with Desume, how the hell did you wake up?"

Desume puckered her lips."I took your grasp and held it. Just like-" She opened her hand and the woman's eyes widened.

"That." The redhead made eye contact with Desume.

'Your a little brat aren't you?' Wanda's comment took her off guard.'Hey im horny and have been since 1941 at this point I would slut myself out.'

Wanda smirked.'I'm sure we can work something out.'

Desume decided to tease the woman.She moaned her name through the channel and then closed it. Wanda looked at her.

"Oh you tease." Sam crossed his arms."You better not be having mind sex before you talk to each other."

Desume shook her head."Well of course not, I am still a formidable lady."

Wanda only nodded."Of course not." James looked down at her."Can't wait huh?" She shifted her hips. The man looked down at her with a warning glance.

"I'm not the same man I was in 1941 I will bend you over in front of them."

Desume felt her body light up. Was it terrible she likes this version better? She grinned at him." You know I like it rough."

He grunted at her teasing, but then engaged in another conversation.

Looking over at the woman eye fucking her she felt her face go red. "Thats Natasha she's harmless well that's a lie, but to you she is."

She looked at Clint. Tapping her ear she used her hands to communicate.

'Are you deaf?' He nodded she frowned but nodded. Then she said something else. 'I would love to talk to you more."

He smiled. Getting up she walked over and sighed some more.

'I haven't been able to use this since I worked at the time childrens clinic. We housed a lot of deaf girls from the bombed towns.'

She said. Clint took her hands. "I prefer hearing your voice."

She leant forward with a whisper on her lips. "Then my voice you will hear." It wasn't even anything dirty.

It was just how she said it in Italian. Sam whistled."Now that is something I could get used to."